Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Looking for katakana testers

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

マイコー
Level: 262

Added a new dimension to the misspelling engine, creating questions like this:

It is only available to myself and the user who requested it, but if you want to help test it, let me know!

4 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Level: 1711

I'm in. One of my schedules is almost all katakana-only, so this would be great!

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147

I'd like to test it too.
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

It's been turned on for the two of you!

4 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり

Just got this. Look at the red bar:

drwsu5ab4zh5j7b7nfbygbb5a.png

Got a second one on the same schedule (4782). I think it's because the terms were originally katakana only and the update forced them all into kanji.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I think I know what happened, but I'm not at my computer at the moment. Let me check with you - you were expecting kanji, correct?

4 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり

I actually didn't read the blue bar until after I tried answering the question, so I was in katakana mode (that's what I get for quizzing while still half asleep).

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Alright, should be better!

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

@じゅうり @htatsuha - any major issues? I'm ending the beta today and will unlock this for everyone else if there are no major problems.

4 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり

No major issues, but am seeing a lot of questions where only the first kana is different. No screen shot, sorry.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Send me an in-quiz report, that'll help me tinker with it more easily. Thanks!

4 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり

Sent a couple. This issue is now affecting my hiragana questions. All I'm getting is first character variant q's.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thanks. In regards to the katakana, there was an identification bug that was preventing it from accessing the new code.

That being said, there are times where the system is not smart enough to make three different answers, in which case it will default to something else.

Feel free to send a few of the hiragana question issues as well!

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147

I didn't notice any issues, but I also didn't really notice this type of mistake appearing in my answer choices. Unfortunately, I think I've maxed out the mastery of most of my katakana terms, so I probably won't get any questions with this answer type for a while. Sorry!
4 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり

Will do, but don't know how many more I'll see today. Here's a screenshot from earlier.

43osojwim58v3j0xhufs5b6nx.png

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana