Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Unable to study new terms

Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu

Waterleat
Level: 118

Device: Huawei P20pro

Version: 20200724

Sometimes I change from normal to review mode from the dashboard to clear the backlog of terms to study, but currently this has no effect. However recently I changed the quiz size from 40 to 30 I typed in the number I did not use the spinner , but now I can't study new terms both in kanji and words. I think this may be in grammar too as I have had no new terms for a long time

4 years ago
Report Content
Waterleat

Sorry I have new terms in kanji its words and grammar that I can't learn new ones

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

Thank you for reporting this! I took a look at your account.

I just checked vocab, and new words came up for me. I was using the web interface, but it is fed the same information. Let me ask you - with the words, what does it look like, the button? For example, on this end, it actually said "Study New" for your vocab schedule, and it did load some up.

Regarding the grammar, you have no more new grammar. This is actually a bug that I need to fix. A long time ago, grammar was divided up between free and pro. Now, all grammar is available for study (as long as it has questions made for it), but the number of questions are limited for free users.

Your schedule (and others I presume) seems to be stuck on the old system. As soon as I send this message, I'll look into it!

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

Update: grammar has been fixed - all can be studied now, but you have studied the full set at least once, so there are no more new terms in there.

4 years ago
Report Content
Waterleat

Thanks for fixing it. Vocab button now says "Study new"

I suspected grammar had reached limit but was saying 20 for last few days but now is 58. I need to practice more!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana