Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Retrieving unfinished old old crosswords

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Karlla
Level: 892

My N4 crossword score is a mess. Way back in the past I had some unfinished puzzles there and never got around to finishing them. When N5/4 merged those puzzles got lost. I thought it makes sense, because the original N4 puzzle list didn't exist anymore. But now that both are devided again, I was hoping to find them, but no matter how far down I scroll there don't seem to be any unfinished puzzles. Is there any chance to get them back?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260

What merge are you referring to? The new N5 puzzles that got added a few days ago - those are entirely separate, and the old "N5/N4" (in beta) was just renamed - nothing was changed about the contents of that group.

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

Really? Then why can I not find any unfinished puzzles in there despite my score indicating that there should be some?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I was just talking to じゅうり in another post - I think, now that the leaderboards have been removed, points should be handled a bit differently. Instead of points, % would make more sense (for each puzzle), and then an overall percent for the entire set. That would keep you from having to do calculations to see what is missing.

I'm going to think on it some, and roll out something in the next few days!

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

I don't do calculations anyway.^^ And wether it's 100 points or 100% for a finished puzzle doesn't make a difference. If all puzzles are finished, I should have an overall score of something 00, but apparently I don't.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Tried a simple listing of puzzle stats, how does that work for you?

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

Now I see, that one puzzle is in progress, but still don't know how to find it. There are simply too many puzzles (@_@)

The Listing looks good on my end, though. I like it.
(Leaderboards would still work based on the number of finished puzzles, if anyone was really interested in it.)

Originally N5 showed 10100 or so points, but now I have 0 finished and 0 in progress? You reset the old scores?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

For N5, I dropped the 5+ year old crosswords that had been hidden for the last 5 years. I'm only leaving up the ones that were made recently and here on out.

I am thinking about, instead of "hide finished puzzles", to allow you to toggle on/off all three of the categories (finished/not finished/in progress).

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

That would be great! I'd be happy already, though, if I could just switch off the user-made puzzles. That would diminish the number of puzzles greatly.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

What user-made puzzles are you referring to?

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

Basically, I mean all the puzzles that don't have a green star. I was under the impression those were user-made, are they not?

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

These new toggles are nice. <3 I wonder if the old "hide finished puzzles" toggle is still necessary, since you can create the same result with the new ones?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I thought I had already removed it! It'll be gone soon.

Those are not user-made - those are extra puzzles for renshuu pro users. Just a bad job on my part in marking that. Will fix that as well!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana