Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Ability to modify mastery level manually from within the quiz

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Studying: JLPT2
Level: 51, : 307
zzkk2ux0xza8v7reqeusqiugn.png

This tool above I use it quite often, usually 1-3 times per quiz (day), for instance the last time I used it today was when I was quizzed about "busy, hectic" and I recalled "ひそがしい" (wrong kana), I managed to pick the correct multiple choice since was shown as kanji as "しい" but then I've realized I had recalled the wrong pronunciation, so I had to go and manually lower this.

This is unavoidable because it is too easy to work around a multiple choice even by accident (like described above), and every time is a lot of clicks to get to correct it, so would be very convenient if the manual control of mastery levels could be brought (trough a button or something) on the page right after you give the answer.
If not the control itself, at least a "button link" that sends you to the tool in the image above

11 days ago (Edited 11 days ago.)
Site admin
Level: 26, : 4,177

I'm not planning on adding *anything* to the quizzing UI for this beta, but I'll keep this in mind for a possible future update.

11 days ago
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.