Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Ability to modify mastery level manually from within the quiz

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

|マルコ|
Level: 110
zzkk2ux0xza8v7reqeusqiugn.png

This tool above I use it quite often, usually 1-3 times per quiz (day), for instance the last time I used it today was when I was quizzed about "busy, hectic" and I recalled "ひそがしい" (wrong kana), I managed to pick the correct multiple choice since was shown as kanji as "しい" but then I've realized I had recalled the wrong pronunciation, so I had to go and manually lower this.

This is unavoidable because it is too easy to work around a multiple choice even by accident (like described above), and every time is a lot of clicks to get to correct it, so would be very convenient if the manual control of mastery levels could be brought (trough a button or something) on the page right after you give the answer.
If not the control itself, at least a "button link" that sends you to the tool in the image above

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

I'm not planning on adding *anything* to the quizzing UI for this beta, but I'll keep this in mind for a possible future update.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana