Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Big news for the renshuu family! (September/October 2020)

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

マイコー
Level: 262

As many of you know, renshuu is run by me (development) and my wife (design). Our family has been in Japan for many years, but we've decided to return to my home country. The current state of the world makes it a somewhat tricky move, but one we feel is best for our family.

Because of that, the development speed of the site will slow down somewhat between now and the end of October so we can focus more of our time on getting ready to move! We'll be back to full speed by the beginning of November.

On top of that, we're making a new, separate-from-renshuu Japanese app (Android first, iOS shortly after) that we think you all will like a lot. We should have more information about that later this (September) month.

Thanks for using renshuu!

4 years ago
Report Content
McFluffington
Level: 1375

Wow, hopefully the move will go (relatively) smooth despite everything going on right now. (@_@)

Thank you for making renshuu! <3

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Thanks! I'm sure we'll be ok, we are taking 1000 precautions to make sure it all works out.

4 years ago
Report Content
AdroitDroid
Level: 199

Wishing you both the best and a safe move!

4 years ago
Report Content
Vague
Level: 493

Maybe moving house related vocab/sentences for November? 😉 Safe travels!

4 years ago
Report Content

Thank you guys for the wonderful site its been my main japanese study site since i started over seven years ago <3

4 years ago
Report Content
ダヴィオン
Level: 49

Wishing you all the best for your travel!

This site is golden, and you deserve the best in life for it.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana