Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Looking for testers for an upcoming Japanese crossword app!

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Page: 2 of 4

マイコー
Level: 256

Progress on this is going really well! We're aiming or a clean, minimal interface that's relaxing, and although the initial beta will not have it, we naturally will have some excellent artwork as part of a reward system for finishing the puzzles.

We hope to have a bleeding-edge beta out this week!!

4 years ago
Report Content
Smritiman
Level: 1

Android

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I'm afraid I won't be quite ready until early next week, but I wanted to show off a few screenshots. We're keeping it nice and clean.

4 years ago
Report Content
jinnovation
Level: 3

Android

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Update - got approval for the app on the Google Play Store, but I also got impatient and wrote in the functionality for kanji puzzles as well. Should be updating tomorrow (Thursday, Japan time) and letting you all know about it!

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Android users! The app finally went live on the play store. You should have received an email from me with the link. If you did not get it, please shoot me a private message with the email address associated with your Google account, and I'll get you set up!

There is also a new forum for J-Crosswords (the tentative name) here at renshuu, so please check that out as well.

We are always welcoming new testers, so please let me know if you are interested!

3 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
Level: 1573

Android!

3 years ago
Report Content

Android

3 years ago
Report Content
technova
Level: 194

Android

3 years ago
Report Content
peanutpeepz
Level: 197

android :)

3 years ago
Report Content
amoblu
Level: 273

Android

3 years ago
Report Content
gesalt
Level: 1317

Android

3 years ago
Report Content
ねこねこ
Level: 282

Android

3 years ago
Report Content
WeezyLouCat
Level: 968

Android

3 years ago
Report Content
Jazydy
Level: 133

I have a question. When does it work for someone, who hasn't Android 11. I can't open it in the store.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I just sent emails out to everyone above this post. If you did not get one, please check the email address associated with your renshuu account, or PM me with the email address you'd like to be added to the beta list.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I have a question. When does it work for someone, who hasn't Android 11. I can't open it in the store.

When you mean you cannot open it, does the page just not appear, or is it something else? Also, make sure the email address you received the email from me is the same one associated with your smartphone/device.

3 years ago
Report Content
Jazydy
Level: 133

When you mean you cannot open it, does the page just not appear, or is it something else? Also, make sure the email address you received the email from me is the same one associated with your smartphone/device.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Nope - this app covers just about every device. I actually have another user with the same issue.

This is an issue on Google's end, so let's try an play with it a bit. How about this. Go to the renshuu app listing in the play store. At the very top, under the name, "renshuu.org" is listed as the publisher (in link text color). If you click that, does the crosswords app appear for you?

3 years ago
Report Content
DianaVS
Level: 20

Android

Edit: I found it in the Play Store already :)

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 4

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana