Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Looking for translators for our upcoming crossword app! (Free renshuu pro)

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

マイコー
Level: 262

The beta for our renshuu crossword app is nearing, and we're very excited because we are going to design the entire interface and clues to handle several different languages. Compared to renshuu, the interface is very simple, so the actual text in the game is minimal. Currently at 30 strings, will probably not be more then 60-80 when finished.

If you're interested in helping to contribute with the translations and nab some renshuu pro (and an unlocked copy of the app when it's released), please let me know!

Languages needed (and I would love to know if this is the proper way to refer to each language in a dropdown menu:

"de": 'Deutsch',
"fr": 'français',
"ru": 'русский язык',
"nl": 'Nederlands',
"es": 'Español',
"hu": 'magyar nyelv',
"sv": 'svenska',
"sl": 'slovenski jezik',
4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

Looks like no one's signed up for it, yet.

Since renshuu is at 100% again, I have time for this one, I guess.^^ "de" looks good, btw.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

That's great, thank you! We've already got a Spanish translator (they contacted me directly, and didn't post in here). Although the app is not finished yet, it's the tiniest fraction of renshuu's size and complexity, and can probably be translated altogether (what's done so far) in less than 20 minutes.

I'll shoot your email an invite.

4 years ago
Report Content
ユーラント
Level: 198

If still needed I can help with Dutch (Nederlands, nl is a correct abbreviation). Just a check, I assume that it will be from English to Dutch?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Yes, English to Dutch. We do need a translator! Thanks so much - do you mind shooting me a private message with your email address so I can share the google doc with you?

With that, we'll have Dutch, Spanish, and German taken care of.

4 years ago
Report Content
technova
Level: 194

I would like to participate to the translation in french. How can I do that ? Is there a tool to translate and compile the app locally ? ( In fact, I think that the app is the website ;) )

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Great! It's pretty low tech approach - we're just using google sheets for now. There's not much translation to be done because the app is so simple. Maybe...60% of the translation is available, and the last 40% will come in as I work on new features and add in the rewards system.

Please send me a private message with the email address you'd like me to use to invite you to edit the spreadsheet!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana