Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - How to access the Listening Section

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Avidsel
Level: 595

Hello,

This is probably a daft simple question, but I am unable to find the listening section.

I assume the Study Library is the same as going to Learn>Study Schedule..

I've clicked on the clog next to lessons for JLPT (3 and 4) in words, grammar, sentences and kanji,

=================

In the Study Library, click the listening panel after you press the Study button.

In a Study schedule, click the
next to the Study button. Make sure your schedule is set to study
listening (you can turn this on by going to the Settings panel.

=================

All I get is the options like the following:

=================

--Sentences & Grammar:
Quick check,Sentence Jumble,Star Selection (JLPT Style),

Show popup information for words in the question sentence.

Show definitions for words that you don't know.
Introduce new terms

--Kanji

readings, radicals, definitions, strokes

--Words

Sentence questions, Fill-in-the-blank kanji, Fill-in-the-blank kana, Introduce new terms

=================

Thank you

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Thanks for the message. I just checked your account, and I saw the listening options pop up for your word schedules. Here's what I did:

1. From the dashboard (your home) - if you click on the cog there for any of the W(ord) schedules, listening questions appears as an option.

If you do not see that yourself, please go to the Pro section of your dashboard first, then check. There is an extremely small (but not 0) chance that your current copy of the site inside of your browser has not picked up Pro yet. Viewing the pro section once should activate that.

My apologies for the inconvenience - let me know if you still have issues after that!

4 years ago
Report Content
Avidsel
Level: 595

it's now appearing and I am able to use. Thank you for your help,

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

No problem - sorry about the issue! I'll try to make the site a bit more responsive in situations like this.

4 years ago
Report Content
Vella07
Level: 586

Hi there,

With the free pro version you sent out to everyone, I wanted to try some of the more advanced features.

However, I have followed the advice you posted above and have even logged in and out. But I am still unable to see the listening toggle for tests.

Do you have any other advice?

Thanks!

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Please try going to Help > Renshuu pro usage, and see if that works for you. That is a new version of the instructions above which includes options for automatically enabling many of the pro features from that page (instead of having to go to each place).

Let me know if it still doesn't work!

3 years ago
Report Content
Vella07
Level: 586

Worked a treat! Sorry for the bother and thanks a lot!

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana