Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Visual Issues Megathread

Top > renshuu.org > J-crosswords

Page: 2 of 3

マイコー
Level: 260

Ok, thanks. Either you don't have the newest version (which doesn't seem possible), or there is a bug. If you could erase the cells and try to replicate it, I'd love to know the exact set of steps you used to generate it.

This is what I did:

1. Tapped on first box of がくせい

2. Tapped (not dragged) がくせい in order to place them.

3. Tapped first box of ワイシャツ

4. Tapped ワシャツ in order to place them. Note that I did not overwrite い with the イ block.

5. Double tapped outside to check the clues.

3 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147

So I guess it is behaving like it's supposed to then, since the screenshot I posted was prior to double tapping. After double tapping, both types of kana are correctly displayed.

On a related note, I went and erased some of the cells of the vertical word from the puzzle and found the resulting kana left behind to not be what I would have expected. Also, when reentering ワイシャツ, I tapped シ and it overwrote the ィ instead of starting with the next empty cell.

bbxjwsvvnb4nspz4s5iu0ru6e.png
3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thanks! Let's break down that first issue - which spot did you press to clear on?

3 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

The イ in ワイシャツ.
3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Fixed it, going into next update (which I'm about to push!)

3 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Seems to be behaving as expected now.
3 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

I've played today for the first time since tha latest update and I found 2 issues.

1. The older already solved puzzles are listed under the new category but they have no *title*.

b35dfwmmpf8eo3syxjpiptdxe.jpg

2. There's a mistake with the alloted special letters. The solution is supposed to be おうむ but as you can (maybe not) see in the screenshot び is one of the *letters*. (First puzzle of above list)

hvyrv8fzafd35kgkx823u4hmp.jpg

3 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

Puzzle #3 of that list has the same problem the *letters are き and こ, which doesn't match the final solution.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thanks - I'll take a look at the incorrect characters.

With regards to the finished puzzles not having titles yet, that is just because this is a new feature, and we are in beta. Anyone after this point will have them fill in correctly. For the ones already done, if you jump in the puzzle once and double-tap to save, it'll extract the secret tiles.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Figured it out! This is somewhat of a big issue, so I'll be pushing an update that fixes just this asap. Finally getting settled down in our new home, so I can begin the last (reward system) step of the puzzles soon.

3 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

Which puzzles is this fix supposed to affect? I just solved N4 #1 and it's still mismatched.

There's the appearance of a double letter in the crossing of two hiragana words in said puzzle. Is that intentional?

7bnyt5p4k5zbc2a5v7zrdyau2.jpg
3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Unfortunately, with Android apps, it can take half a day or more for the update to be approved before you can download it. You'll know you have the new update when the What's new window pops up.

3 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

It's already the next day. No "what's new" popup so far. At least for me everything is the same as yesterday...

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Google hasn't approved it yet :(. Usually 12 hours, but not always.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

It's never taken this long :(. We're almost done with the next update (rewards system).

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

It's live!

3 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

Sometimes I get stuck on the finished screen. Just hit the return home button but was redirected to this screen and now it's frozen.

xbka4we2nj3ax7ee82dyjq2hq.jpg
3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

So, just to clarify - the congrats modal remains, but the stuff behind it goes back as it should?

3 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

Looks that way.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Have you found a way to replicate it? For example, going back to puzzles that are already finished, and re-checking them?

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 3

Top > renshuu.org > J-crosswords

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana