Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Grammar library updates!!

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

マイコー
Level: 262

We now have model sentences available (all written by native speakers) for all 847 expressions in our grammar library!

In addition, we are in the midst of a major expansion of our grammar study materials. We already have over 500 expressions you can study, but we're bringing it out so every single expression will be quizzable! We'll have our first batch out in November, with the rest spread out over the winter season.

3 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147

Any updates on the quiz expansion?
3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

The move to the US + iOS app development has slowed this down a bit :(. I have almost 2700 sentences that need to be entered into the system, along with about 1500 that are already in there, but not integrated into the system. It's a TON of work, but progress is being made.

One thing I have not yet decided is how to add them in. I can get them in relatively easily if I do just the jumble/star modes, but I really want to group them for multiple choice quizzing as well, but that takes more time.

The iOS app is going REALLY well, and once that gets closer to beta, I'll get more time for this update.

Thank you for your patience!

3 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147

Cool, looking forward to it :)
3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana