Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - New Kao-chan evolutionary path!

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

マイコー
Level: 261

A new evolutionary path for Kao-chan is available: high school student!

It will be available after you finish your current evolution (level 100).

Using the reset function to set your Kao-chan to level 1 will give you the choice to choose a new path. However, if you are still on your first evolution, resetting will not let you choose Student (or other future paths) until you finish your first one.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Calling @svartanov and @AaronHardin

3 years ago
Report Content
Level:

I can't wait to complete my first Kao (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

You can do it!! By the time you finish, we may have a third path available, although it might be a special evolutionary series for pro members only. Still thinking about it.

The base evolutionary path that you are on, though, has a *ton* of choices in it, so you can actually run through it a few times and get very different outcomes.

3 years ago
Report Content
Level:

You can do it!! By the time you finish, we may have a third path available, although it might be a special evolutionary series for pro members only. Still thinking about it.

The base evolutionary path that you are on, though, has a *ton* of choices in it, so you can actually run through it a few times and get very different outcomes.

Waaaaaah, this makes me excited.

I am still geting around in the app, once I'm ready to take the plunge I'll surely subscribe to a lifetime of Pro ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

It does take awhile to become familiar with everything inside of renshuu. Let me know if you have any questions at all!

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana