Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Grammar quiz navigation issue

Top > renshuu.org > iOS renshuu

AaronHardin
Level: 1326

I ran into an issue while doing a grammar quiz, but it might just be user error.

In the middle of the quiz, after selecting the wrong answer, I tapped on the grammar item to review it, but then I couldn't figure out a way to navigate back. So I had to restart the quiz.

iPhone Xs, iOS 14.3

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

This is going to be embarrassing to ask, but I am not particularly familiar with iOS - on Android, we have a back button that we use. When you want to move back in an app/browser, what do you do?

3 years ago
Report Content
AaronHardin

Sorry, I meant to mention that previously.

In Chrome on iOS (what I would use on my phone before the app), there is generally a back button at the bottom.

Or you can swipe from the left to the right, in the app that currently opens the menu.

First screenshot below is from Chrome on iOS, second is from the app.

pgf6n7q4gxdi26ippeumg5igr.jpgz0rv37agdsx2mwfosrpaibhys.jpg
3 years ago
Report Content
AaronHardin

In most cases I've noticed that things like that show up in a more modal window with an 'X' or close button in the top right. Those all work just fine for me. Like if I tap on a kanji in the middle of a quiz I can refresh my memory and the close it and continue the quiz.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Got it, thanks! I'll make some changes to add the back button. The next update miiight take some time depending on a few other things during the holiday period, but I'll do what I can!

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > iOS renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana