Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Conversation Partner Signup (Interest Check)

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 2 of 2

Ligth
Level: 36

Hey! :D

I really like the idea connecting people this way.

Im a beginner japanese learner from Germany teaching myself through rdk and Genki/Duolingo.

I can read Kana and am focusing on Kanji right now, grammar is still a long way for me.

How to communicate? Mainly writing but im also open for a chat in discord.

よろしく!

3 years ago
Report Content
れんこつばん
Level: 358

I'd love to connect with other people and chat informally! I have been living in Japan since 2008 but my studies have been pretty off-and-on until the past year or so. Thanks to the pandemic, I have a lot fewer chances to go out (boo) but a lot more time to stay in and study textbooks (yay?). I guess I am at around the N2 level, though I haven't taken the test. I speak Japanese pretty much every day but struggle with kanji and grammar. I like playing video and board games, reading, and taking pictures of my cats. Please feel free to message me either here or on Discord @ renkotsuban#7102. (I am in the renshuu Discord channel but mostly lurking because I am shy, whoops.) I am also on LINE and Steam so if you'd prefer either of those methods instead, just lemme know and I'll add you. Let's do our best!!

3 years ago
Report Content
Noiress
Level: 6

Hi! I don't know if anyone'll see this. Lol. I'm just looking for partners since I don't really have anyone to communicate with. :)

My Japanese level is beginner, as I only know the Hiragana, some of the Katakana and a few Kanjis.

I've been studying Japanese for about 10 or so months now.

In terms of communication, communicating here is fine. I do also have a Fandom wiki account (PurrincessNoire, if you want to search it up), but I don't have anything that'll work with vocal practice.

I love music, anime, reading, writing, and learning languages. (Japanese is technically my third language after French, which is my second.) I also really like playing video games or watching YouTube. :)

As I said, I don't know if anyone'll see this, but I'm always up for making new friends and conversation partners! :D

2 years ago
Report Content
なま。
Level: 100

Hey ฅ(=•́ܫ•̀ || I think the Discord is probably more active but I will post here.

I've always liked the idea of someone to practice with but I was too perfectionist / anxiety ridden to try with an official speaking coach on a schedule. I'm a really patient person, I will die to Soulsborne boss 100 times and not be angry, kind of a clown in the original sense, so it's best to partner up with someone who can just laugh along with mistakes and not stress. Best learning comes from pushing your limits and making mistakes! And feel free to take your time too.

I've studied for about 6 years, want to say I'm a low N2 or high N3, or better yet just say I'm 'Animal Crossing' level lol, as I play どうぶつの fully comprehended on DS. I do know assorted N1 material too, as I'm a fan of some Heian period characters/ figures / stories, so I end up reading a lot of archaic speech. Reading is my strongest skill, I love kanji, and love learning new kanji so throw em out there if you know obscure words to use in context.

We can practice wherever, you can drop me a message here, or discord is ebi#0236, or if you prefer the 'pen pal letter' style where there's more time between conversation but more substance, you can add me on Slowly ID: XDZMRW
I'd probably want to just start off with writing, maybe someday verbal / listening, as it's my weakest skill thanks to auditory processing issues (for all languages), but not necessary.

I love cats, the beach, aquatic animals, bugs / arachnids, severe weather, moon/sun, video games like Silent Hill, Skyrim, New Vegas, etc, I play FGO, I like hiking / being alone in nature, and visual kei music. I'm a surrealist monster / concept artist and painter.

Whatever your skill level doesn't matter to me, we can exchange and learn on equal terms, or I can help you out or vice-versa. See you maybe.

(・ﻌ・) /

2 years ago
Report Content
Noiress12
Level: 2

Hi! So this is the same Noiress from uh 9 months ago? I just couldn't get back into my previous account for some reason. All of what I said though still stands. (For whoever randomly sees this XD.)

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

@Noiress12 I might be able to help you with your issue (I run renshuu). Feel free to send me a DM!

1 year ago
Report Content
おりゃ
Level: 151

Hello!

Japanese Level: Beginner. I started learning Japanese about 7 months ago, and this is when I joined renshuu. I think practicing can be a learning stimul and help memorise grammar and vocabulary better.

How I want to practice: writing.

Preferred communication: inside of renshuu.

Personal Interests: I like learning languages (I also had started to learn Korean, Italian, but they ended up put aside (at least for now)). English language is the one I have been studying the most.

I play the piano and my playlist consists of classical music, rock, k-pop, j-pop, etc.

Also I am learning screenwriting. At the university I study Computer Science, and at the students' media club we make videos.

In my free time I like to read, chat with friends, walk outside appreciating the beauty and little miracles of this world. I enjoy watching films, series, including Korean and Japanese dramas.

8 months ago
Report Content

Hiii!!!

Japanese level: I have studied on and off for about 1.5- ish years, and am currently working on sentences and katakana.

How you want to practice: Writing would work best for me, just know that I'm not the best with convo, so I might have slightly incorrect translations.

Preferred communication: Inside of renshuu would work best for me. (I can't do text or Discord)

Personal Interests: Heya! I'm a 9-11 yr. old girl who loves horse riding, piano, reading, and sports. I also enjoy any type of drawing, and especially love drawing cats. Pls let me know if you are interested in chatting in Japanese!

15 days ago
Report Content
Level: 116

Japanese Level: Well... I'm studying N3 terms, but I don't feel like I'm doing especially well on the vocabulary or grammar...~

How I want to practice: Writing. I don't have a good enough microphone, after all...

Preferred Communication: On here.

Interests: Anime, mostly. In particular music anime, but for the most part I watch any genre, so long as it's interesting. Feel free to ask if I've seen a show or not~ I also draw occasionally, mostly fanart. And I also write a bit... though I often find myself procrastinating...~

15 days ago
Report Content
アイキズ
Level: 161

Japanese Level:

My JLPT level is N5 in my school but I'm already learning N3 and N2 on renshuu. I started learning Japanese on Duolingo since 2021, but I've only attended official Japanese lessons since 2023, last year.

How I want to practice:

Writing (cause the internet is dangerous!!)

Preferred communication:

On renshuu

Personal Interests:

Firstly, obviously learning Japanese!!(And other random interesting things too) I like reading manga? Oh I would love some Japanese music recommendations. And also reading, drawing... Many things

15 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 2

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana