Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Not able to leave dashboard

Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu

ねこねこ
Level: 282

Hi! I'm using the beta version of the app on a Samsung Galaxy S9 and since I ran an update a few days ago, the study buttons only reload the dashboard, and using the nav menu produces the same result. In fact, the only pages I can access at all are the dictionary and the haikus (I'm actually writing this via the website).

Android OS version: 10
App version: 1.0.20210315

thanks!

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

You've hit upon an old but rare bug that I just haven't been able to knock out yet.

You can do the following below to fix it immediately. However, if you are willing to to spend a bit of time with me (as in, a back-and-forth via email/twitter/discord), I would love to have you test some things for me as I actively monitor this end of the server. It would be a HUGE help, as I have not yet been able to replicate this issue myself.

Please shoot me an email at michael@renshuu.org if you are interested.

If not, though, I completely understand! You can do the following to fix the issue (for now).

1. Long press on the app icon, go to More Info > Storage & Cache > Clear Storage. You'll need to login after that, but this will fix it.

3 years ago
Report Content
ねこねこ
Level: 282

Ooh, I'm down to test! I'll send you an email soon; the name on it will be from Jody. Thanks!

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana