Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Signup for helping with translating renshuu

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Page: 1 of 3

マイコー
Level: 261

renshuu already has an English, German, and Japanese (70%) interface available, but we are looking to help share renshuu with even more people.

Specifically, we are looking for people who would like to help crowdsource the interface translations for the following:

Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Dutch.

It is required that you have a intermediate/high level of English, as the original data is all in English.

** If you are interested or have any questions, please reply here! I will contact everyone individually with further instructions **

Note: no translations done by users will *ever* be restricted to renshuu pro. If you want to help, know that anyone will be able to enjoy your efforts when they use renshuu.

New information page

Go here for the specific information and to formally sign up: https://www.renshuu.org/forums...

3 years ago
Report Content
ユキエ
Level: 163

Hi! I'm Brazilian, Portuguese native speaker and I really like the app. I'm interested in helping renshuu.

3 years ago
Report Content
ケバブ
Level: 7

Hi! I'm a Norwegian native speaker. I also know Turkish(learned it from my parents, who were immigrants)

As far as i know i can speak the 2 of them and English fluently.

I really like the app/website and would like to help translate it.

3 years ago
Report Content
FlaviaG
Level: 132

Hi, I'm a Brazilian Portuguese native speaker. I also speak English (fluently, I think) and French (at a B1 level). I really like the app and would be happy to help however I can.

3 years ago
Report Content
triana
Level: 5

Hello! I'm Triana, I'm from Argentina thus a native Spanish speaker. Ive been using Renshuu to practice my Japanese and I've been enjoying it so far! So I'm interested in helping with this task to make this app available for more people!(。^ ω ^。)

3 years ago
Report Content
MACB
Level: 199

Hello :D My name is María, and I'm a native Spanish speaker. I would like to contribute to the translation of this app, but I'm scared I won't be able to do much ^^" Still, I'll try to do something!

3 years ago
Report Content
バレリー
Level: 112

I'm a native Latin American Spanish speaker. I love to translate, so I'd be willing to help out.

3 years ago
Report Content
カーチャ
Level: 30

Hi! I'm a native Russian speaker and I'd love to help!

3 years ago
Report Content
Terton
Level: 11

Hello, I'm Russian native speaker and pretty confident in my English. I want to try help as much as I can!

3 years ago
Report Content
フキトウ
Level: 76

Hi

I would like that Spanish speakers could use this app to learn Japanese. So I would be happy to give some help 🤓

3 years ago
Report Content
つれ
Level: 9

hey;)

i'm a native Russian speaker, i will be glad to help you (~_^)

3 years ago
Report Content
Ael
Level: 69

Hi!

I'm a native French speaker, and I'm fluent in English. I'd be happy to help make Renshuu more widely available!

3 years ago
Report Content
Царь
Level: 10

Hi!

I speak Russian and I want to help!

3 years ago
Report Content
Arklay
Level: 5

Hello! I am a native Filipino speaker and would very much like to help!

3 years ago
Report Content
Luxepheray
Level: 54

Hello! I'm a native English speaker, an advanced (non-native) Spanish speaker, and an intermediate Japanese speaker. I'd like to have practice translating between those languages, and this seems like a good opportunity. :)

This app has already helped me, and I want to help see it grow!

(^-^)b

3 years ago
Report Content
Aquai
Level: 48

Hi, I'm a native french speaker and I would be happy to help.

3 years ago
Report Content
はん
Level: 48

Hi! I am Indonesian native speaker. This app is really helpful and I would be glad to help! (。^ ω ^。)

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Thank you SO MUCH! I had no idea I'd get such a response. I thought I'd have more time to prepare a short explanation of the translation tools *laughs*. I'll be posting something up in the next day or two!

3 years ago
Report Content
レッツ
Level: 196

Hey! I'm a Brazilian aspiring video game translator, and would love to help!

3 years ago
Report Content

Hi I am an English native speaker, I speak japanese a little and I would really love to help, I know I might not be able to do much but I still want to give a try! ( •͈ᴗ•͈)

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 1 of 3

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana