Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Signup for helping with translating renshuu

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Page: 3 of 3

Gambas
Level: 3

Hi, I'm a Spanish native speaker and I'm studying an English to Spanish translation course at college. I'd love to help translate the app as it would help me a lot to gain experience in the field (^-^)b

3 years ago
Report Content
Alik
Level: 1

Hello! I'm a brazilian portuguese native speaker and I' d like to contribute here too!

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

Send you both private messages with the info!

3 years ago
Report Content
gabriel icaro
Level: 6

renshuu already has an English, German, and Japanese (70%) interface available, but we are looking to help share renshuu with even more people.

Specifically, we are looking for people who would like to help crowdsource the interface translations for the following:

Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Dutch.

It is required that you have a intermediate/high level of English, as the original data is all in English.

** If you are interested or have any questions, please reply here! I will contact everyone individually with further instructions **

Note: no translations done by users will *ever* be restricted to renshuu pro. If you want to help, know that anyone will be able to enjoy your efforts when they use renshuu.

New information page

Go here for the specific information and to formally sign up: https://www.renshuu.org/forums...

hi, im a native portuguese speaker and i can talk english too! i rlly enjoy renshuu so i would like to help

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Just sent you a private message!

3 years ago
Report Content
Wtaxx🇮🇩
Level: 113

I like to help translate in Indonesian, please add Indonesian

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Just to clarify - you want to help translate the interface, even if the dictionary is not available in Indonesian?

3 years ago
Report Content
Wtaxx🇮🇩

Just to clarify - you want to help translate the interface, even if the dictionary is not available in Indonesian?

Yes, no problem. Please make it happen thanks. Add slot for Indonesian, so that I can help translate it like other languages

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Send you a DM about it, thanks!

3 years ago
Report Content
Wtaxx🇮🇩

please make it happen thanks

Send you a DM about it, thanks!

I got it, thanks 😁

3 years ago
Report Content
Kossiki
Level: 65

Hello, I'm Russian native speaker and would love to help

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 3 of 3

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana