Report Content
Angel1828
Level: 10

Thats beautiful!! :3

3 years ago
Report Content
Sasha-san
Level: 40

Kyu-nei, your drawings are very dynamic, so much going on at the same time, the world is spiraling around your characters :) thanks for sharing!

3 years ago
Report Content
Kyu-nei
Level: 32

Awe thanks! I just want to get better at drawing lol, maybe one day i'll be a real artist >_<

I'm a bit dry on ideas on what to draw right now, though...

3 years ago
Report Content
Waveofcolours
Level: 22

Really nice work from all the artists. (*^*) love it.

3 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)
Level: 920

Hi peeps!

Looks like the art community here needs some updates 👁👄👁

I changed my pfp again X)

(I wanted to add more details)

f3ogccq5nu2w6yxryy8f2yw3t.png
3 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

Even more art from me:

fef2jne2vwrggpi7uh2o8fonk.png

I took inspiration from Shiritori

What game/side thing I should do next?

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

Love it! Basically, any kao chan fan art makes my heart melt

3 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

Alright then! I'll try to make fan art for Renshuu things :D

3 years ago
Report Content

Yes! I love drawing digitally:). Here is one of my works:

6d2kebecewoi4uhgdsgg5fmmz.png
3 years ago
Report Content

Oooh, artists of Reshuu! This thread is wonderful. So many really skilled and just gosh darn creative artists here. ^w^

I'm crazy envious of some of you anime style artists, it's a look I have never been any good at but wanted to be. My skills ended up developing down a different route. I usually go more towards furry art but right now probably the best piece I've done (that is SFW anyway, a lot of the stuff I'm commissioned for is very nsfw ^^; ) is a personal drawing of my current Pathfinder character. I got super into drawing her hair, and at full resolution you can see a metric ton of detail in it, but I was silly and forgot that most places shrink down files so you lose the detail in the upload process. TwT

n5n8f6wquhemoeuzwr5tk6q43.png
2 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

THAT'S SO PRETTY!! :D

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
2 years ago
Report Content

カメリア :3 は 10 1, 10:06に

THAT'S SO PRETTY!! :D

Thank you so much. ♥ She has been the longest I've ever played a single character (going on 3 years now, I played her from level 1 to 16 so far), so I put a lot of my heart into giving her the art she was due. ^^

Oh, I am definitely already planning on making time to make a submission, マイコー. My "ooooh" was audible when I read the announcement today. XD
I hope lots of people here get the chance to submit something as well. がんばって, everyone. :3

2 years ago
Report Content
Kyu-nei

AAh! I've been dead for so long-

Anyways, to liven this up a bit, I'll post a few of my drawings I've made recently. I hope to get some feedback so I can get better~

izwosdm2bvvoirfiy0xqqgvfq.pngqvjwh620chnbbfvdnam3komzu.pngbf7ipszk0rcbuuvqo2fnmoch5.png

I also finally tried coloring...It was really hard

iwdx6z6nvbrum4p5qhaezy6gm.png

Here's the grayscale for the drawing~

tx6dz03yawbb7argi866xpdkv.png

I also have a few wips, but some of them I might not finish...

cn328434n3jc8a0vyovuberh6.pnguorjxw74hbmuj3f7b3nkpt4uf.png

Only the first two drawings are not designs proprietary to myself (Mikaela Hyakuya from Owari no Serafu being my most recent one, and Raiden Shogun from Genshin Impact)

2 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

I think it's been FOREVER since I've been here 0_0

Now that my Kao Drawings are finished, I can post something here!

Introducing: A Very Happy Family

42j5e3sxod8epfr26f8n68xs6.png

2 years ago
Report Content
Kyu-nei

Hello!

This thread is sort of inactive TvT

I hope that this will soon change.

I'd like to post a few images of my current WIPs, as always, to get constructive criticism and get better!

This character is from Crash Fever, Day Patrol Riyoushen.

7sgw6vbcku2bd0uivbinuknps.png

And, of course, Lest Karr from Owari no Seraph. This one is still just a sketch, and I, with my prodigiously big brain, forgot to erase the sketch lines T_T

zq3qab5two8kdv6kwxq5krnm0.png
2 years ago
Report Content

@Kyu-nei Aye, I think the Renshuu forums in general are pretty quiet it seems. I've heard their discord is a lot more active but I have never really liked the formatting of Discord, I'm a little old school and prefer the forum format, so I almost never visit the Renshuu Discord. ^^;

Those are both really great. I love your shading progress in the first one especially.
If you want a little constructive criticism....
Something about the boot and foot coming at the camera in the 2nd piece looks wonky. You clearly have a good grasp of the shapes and thinking of 3 dimensions on a 2d space so I don't think it's that. I actually wonder if it might be that because of the angle, the leg that it is crossing over kind of just disappears behind the fore-leg. Maybe worth considering switching the position so the other leg is crossed over top? Thought I realize that is one of those things that sounds way more minor than it is in reality. 😅

Otherwise maybe just angling the foot down so it's pointing a bit more towards the viewer. The angle on it is really really steep. In a relaxed position you wouldn't see that much of the sole of the foot.

All in all though that's just my very minor critique. As a whole they are above my skill level, even in my subject matter of expertise. I hope you'll share them with us when they're done. ^w^

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

You are indeed correct - the forums have always been pretty quiet, and the discord is much more active. I totally get that discord is not everyone's thing, though. I hope I can do a visual renewal of the forums next year and get more traffic in here!

2 years ago
Report Content
Kyu-nei

Thank you very much for the tips! This is exactly what I was looking for!

Usually I ask other people to tell me what they think so I can fix any mistakes, but usually they go "o yea that good thank go away" or some other incoherent string of words ._.

As for the foot, well...I always try avoiding feet...But my intention here was to sort of make it angled upwards, since he is resting the base of the foot on the couch (?)

all this goes to show I've absolutely no idea what it is that I am doing

I actually appreciate this very much! Fortunately I haven't done second steps with my Microns, so I still have a chance to try and fix the wonky extremity. I'll work on it ASAP!

And I really like the renshuu forums. I personally do not use discord (to the point I don't even fully know what it is for) and I do think these forums are the nicest, most civilized place I have been in yet. I mean, here people are actually nice, which is hard (almost impossible) to say of other places. I love the support that one can get here, and once I have the time I will volunteer to do anything I can to help, if possible!
I'd like to thank every wonderful person who has worked in this, and every wonderful person who has participated here!

2 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 5 of 9

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana