Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Drawing

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 6 of 9

Beckk
Level: 2

AAh! I've been dead for so long-

Anyways, to liven this up a bit, I'll post a few of my drawings I've made recently. I hope to get some feedback so I can get better~

izwosdm2bvvoirfiy0xqqgvfq.pngqvjwh620chnbbfvdnam3komzu.pngbf7ipszk0rcbuuvqo2fnmoch5.png

I also finally tried coloring...It was really hard

iwdx6z6nvbrum4p5qhaezy6gm.png

Here's the grayscale for the drawing~

tx6dz03yawbb7argi866xpdkv.png

I also have a few wips, but some of them I might not finish...

cn328434n3jc8a0vyovuberh6.pnguorjxw74hbmuj3f7b3nkpt4uf.png

Only the first two drawings are not designs proprietary to myself (Mikaela Hyakuya from Owari no Serafu being my most recent one, and Raiden Shogun from Genshin Impact)

UR ART IS AMAZING OMG!!! I LOVE IT <333

2 years ago
Report Content
Kyu-nei
Level: 32

Thank you very much! I do hope to get better.

I am currently dabbling in digital once more! It's a trainwreck of disaster, and ibis paint's color picker has much to say for itself T_T

2 years ago
Report Content

Thank you very much! I do hope to get better.

I am currently dabbling in digital once more! It's a trainwreck of disaster, and ibis paint's color picker has much to say for itself T_T

Hahahaha, now I wonder what sort of crazy issues Ibis is giving you. XD

Digital drawing is my jam, so if I can help at all or you want any pointers feel free to hit me up. I have dabbled in a lot of different programs after Photoshop got too complicated to art with nicely. A friend of mine uses Krita and praises it to the moon and back. Medibang Paint used to be my go to free program to draw in though. (I took the plunge and bought Clip Studio Paint last year and don't regret it for a minute).

2 years ago
Report Content
テツ~✨
Level: 132

Yoo, fellow artists!

Y'all have such amazing artworks, such talent is here (*^*)

I also draw from time to time, but this year has been my least productive year honestly lmao

My favourite piece this year has been this artwork:

1d09ff72c3491b2edd2d6502bd1bf5753a1241c9b862a217.jpg

Here is some WIP

f4ae4f13e6d7241bf757d9eee22231947fde07e2a31249d5.png

Last year has been my most productive, I started doing commissions, things like pet portraits and just people's OCs, but I think I used a bit too much of my energy so I ended up not drawing at all this whole year. oof.

Anyways, I'm gonna yeet myself out of here

*yeet*

2 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)
Level: 932

Hey everyone!

I'm looking back at my old pfp, and I'm thinking: Man...that's kinda cringe

So here's my newest one! I actually made it a bit ago but it's only now it occured to me to share it :,)

1d6e2cf88802a04fd3cc4f65cac73ff742319f6877d2906b.png
2 years ago
Report Content

Yoo, fellow artists!

Y'all have such amazing artworks, such talent is here (*^*)

I also draw from time to time, but this year has been my least productive year honestly lmao

My favourite piece this year has been this artwork:

Here is some WIP

Last year has been my most productive, I started doing commissions, things like pet portraits and just people's OCs, but I think I used a bit too much of my energy so I ended up not drawing at all this whole year. oof.

Anyways, I'm gonna yeet myself out of here

*yeet*

Holy smokes, well now I'm really self conscious. Your skill level dwarfs mine but you only started taking comms last year?? I bet once you get the groundwork laid you could easily get steady commission work, you're so good. I love that you shared your WIP with us too. I think it's so cool to see other artist's processes. Looks like a whole lot changed just between your rough sketch and the lineart of that one. If you don't mind me asking, did you happen to use refernce photos for any of that piece or is it just all off the top of your head? (asking cause I would love to be able to draw something like that one of these days, a full scene with so many parts to it kind of thing ^^; )

Hey everyone!

I'm looking back at my old pfp, and I'm thinking: Man...that's kinda cringe

So here's my newest one! I actually made it a bit ago but it's only now it occured to me to share it :,)

Hey, cringe is a good sign, it means you're improving. The new profile pic came out cute. ^w^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suppose it's my turn to share one of my recent artworks. One of my regular commissioners had me do a fanart piece for him this last time that was a lot of fun. He wanted a version of a really badass wallpaper of Link but with his character instead.
This is actually I think the first fanart piece of any kind that I have done since I was in high school (over 10 years ago now), so it was a fun change of pace. I got to really push myself past my comfort zone too to try and get the really dynamic contrasting lighting like the reference he wanted to parody had. Like every artwork there are details I have issues with, but on the whole I am quite happy with how it came out, and even more importantly he was happy with it. ^^

b9d3ffc76c262a587e8a283684d93705e43bed6e6db27928.png

One of these days I would really like to try the colorblind challenge, it sounds fun and really cool, I just have to figure out how to desaturate everything for the challenge without throwing all of my finely turned monitor settings off. TwT

2 years ago
Report Content
Kyu-nei

Woah! Those are amazing! Maybe someone could give me coloring tips, as I am partially colorblind (I think I mentioned this before, lol) and maybe an opinion on my WIP for a DTIYS challenge?

1cd87ea20358d06a654b9b4e9e30bf73e08ab5cd92390710.png

Dabbling in digital has its price...This has taken me over 30 hours. No joke.

2 years ago
Report Content
テツ~✨

Holy smokes, well now I'm really self conscious. Your skill level dwarfs mine but you only started taking comms last year?? I bet once you get the groundwork laid you could easily get steady commission work, you're so good. I love that you shared your WIP with us too. I think it's so cool to see other artist's processes. Looks like a whole lot changed just between your rough sketch and the lineart of that one. If you don't mind me asking, did you happen to use refernce photos for any of that piece or is it just all off the top of your head? (asking cause I would love to be able to draw something like that one of these days, a full scene with so many parts to it kind of thing ^^; )

ありがとう!!(。^ ω ^。) It's honestly my wish to be able to do freelance work in the future. But I first need to figure out how to make it less exhausting (´・ω・`)

For this piece, I used several references: the car; a Citroen 2cv, the scenery; just looked up pictures of some Dutch dunes, but for the poses, those I did without references.

I do recommend using references when you're planning on drawing something you're not familiar with, it helps you build up a sense of shapes and gestures. (^-^)b

2 years ago
Report Content
テツ~✨

Woah! Those are amazing! Maybe someone could give me coloring tips, as I am partially colorblind (I think I mentioned this before, lol) and maybe an opinion on my WIP for a DTIYS challenge?

This looks incredibly amazing already! 30 hours? That makes absolute sense honestly.

Your work is very detailed and I absolutely love the color combination of this character.

I don't know what type of coloring tips you need, but looking at it now, it looks good! (^-^)b

2 years ago
Report Content
テツ~✨

Y'all motivated me to draw something again (´・ω・`)

d13319a5a9d2cca3cfa17896579a466c5df2a07a1464ef6b.jpgb6fd087f05bf300d7ca9a8f56660db97267fd4e8f553960e.jpg
2 years ago
Report Content
ぴょぽちん
Level: 43

d13319a5a9d2cca3cfa17896579a466c5df2a07a1464ef6b.jpgb6fd087f05bf300d7ca9a8f56660db97267fd4e8f553960e.jpg

omg how many years did it take to get that skill??? The form specially is really good, I love the little tiny details!!!!

めっちゃする m(__)m

2 years ago
Report Content
テツ~✨

omg how many years did it take to get that skill??? The form specially is really good, I love the little tiny details!!!!

めっちゃする m(__)m

ありがとうね(^∀^) I've been drawing pretty much my whole life, so it definitely took me a few years to get to where I am now (-ω-)"

I unfortunately don't draw that much anymore, because it takes up a lot of physical and mental energy (;_;)

2 years ago
Report Content

ありがとう!!(。^ ω ^。) It's honestly my wish to be able to do freelance work in the future. But I first need to figure out how to make it less exhausting (´・ω・`)

For this piece, I used several references: the car; a Citroen 2cv, the scenery; just looked up pictures of some Dutch dunes, but for the poses, those I did without references.

I do recommend using references when you're planning on drawing something you're not familiar with, it helps you build up a sense of shapes and gestures. (^-^)b

Thank you so much for those tips. ^^
I never got any really formal training, about one semester of rapid visualization for my graphic design degree was about the extent of it so figures and anatomy are still struggle for me, never mind drawing machinery or architecture of any kind. Landscapes and nature though, even if I don't have reference I find are just some of the funnest things to draw. My pen strokes get to go all swoopy and I get so much looser with landscapes that I start feeling like a real artist. XD

めっちゃする m(__)m

すごい!You can really tell how much work you've put into refining your skill. Not just the anatomy but the balance in both layout and color is excellent. No one side of the drawings is more heavy than another.
Just a curiosity I noticed, do you have a character lore reason for why タツオ's name is in katakana instead of hiragana? It's a pretty Japanese name, so I was surprised to see it in the alphabet normally reserved for foreign words.

This turned out great! If you hadn't said anything I never would have known that digital isn't your preferred medium. I think 20-30 hours is probably what it would take me to put out something like this as well. There's obviously a lot of little details to it. I'm sure you'll get even faster as you get used to your program's interface and shortcuts.
Not gonna lie, this character gives me major Velvet Crow vibes (from Tales of Berseria). It's a very edgy, but cool design. X3

2 years ago
Report Content
テツ~✨

すごい!You can really tell how much work you've put into refining your skill. Not just the anatomy but the balance in both layout and color is excellent. No one side of the drawings is more heavy than another.
Just a curiosity I noticed, do you have a character lore reason for why タツオ's name is in katakana instead of hiragana? It's a pretty Japanese name, so I was surprised to see it in the alphabet normally reserved for foreign words.

ありがとう!! (^o^)

タツオ's full name (タツオ) is based off how VOCALOIDs names are written (ex. ミク and ルカ), he was created as an UTAUloid, which is the same concept as VOCALOID. It was a huge thing to do in the UTAU community back then (´・ω・`)

So that's why his first name is written in Katakana.

2 years ago
Report Content

ありがとう!! (^o^)

タツオ's full name (タツオ) is based off how VOCALOIDs names are written (ex. ミク and ルカ), he was created as an UTAUloid, which is the same concept as VOCALOID. It was a huge thing to do in the UTAU community back then (´・ω・`)

So that's why his first name is written in Katakana.

Oh very cool! Thanks for answering that curiosity for me. You know, I never noticed that about the Vocaloids before, or maybe I just haven't looked again since I started learning Japanese and know their different uses now. ^^;
I had never heard of UTAUloids before. Google gave me a brief rundown, that is way cool that there's something out there that lets folk make their own voice banks and unique digital singers. Makes sense why they'd differentiate from Vocaloid the way they have.

2 years ago
Report Content
Kyu-nei

That's really cool!

I honestly prefer Vocaloids (flower) to UTAUs, except for that UTAU of a pug. It's glorious.

Anyways, I have more wips! I'm dabbling more in digital art (current progress: 30 hours-ish, my original character~), and am in charge of designing the team mascot for the administrator group in an art application called DrawShow (chinese)! I'll post the two wips here~

f1c417347506f71daaeaac02ceab370333b50d7427df1736.png89405cc8f319e7b3a278feb6d2311a7ad36d3099fe4e46a0.png

Well, good day to you all! Happy New Year!

2 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)
Level: 932

I'm not dead I swear Imma living human!

Lol but seriously I haven't been on in a while

Enjoy the doodles

430ad5db152a347bfec020413d718dd15b99011772ff96b4.png

You may discover some lore about my OC (the waving one) :)

2 years ago
Report Content
koinu78
Level: 10

yay artists!!!! >w<

i draw too!! ^^ i love everyones art here.
i especially love kyu-neis art haha. it reminds me of adekan with the incredible detail. i think youre the only one in the world who can make art like that, so i hope you dont worry about not being good enough lol 'cuz you are. I can totally imagine someone hiring your skills to illustrate a light novel.

and i realised that i share some fandoms with some of you! :D

9eb3367a50cd8a1cca791a207ce4542e9363f91ba4618be4.png

heres some doodles for genshin, vocaloid (ok its not utau but close xD), the kaochan fandom, and undertale c:

do you guys post your art on other places on the net? i'll happily give you a follow!

ps: I love your oc カメリア x) id draw them too but I ought to ask permission first.

2 years ago
Report Content

yay artists!!!! >w<

i especially love kyu-neis art haha. it reminds me of adekan with the incredible detail. i think youre the only one in the world who can make art like that, so i hope you dont worry about not being good enough lol 'cuz you are. I can totally imagine someone hiring your skills to illustrate a light novel.

heres some doodles for genshin, vocaloid (ok its not utau but close xD), the kaochan fandom, and undertale c:

do you guys post your art on other places on the net? i'll happily give you a follow!

ps: I love your oc カメリア x) id draw them too but I ought to ask permission first.

Hi! Very cute arts. Thank you for sharing them with us. <3
I love your cute Kao-chan over there. If you didn't get a chance to enter their last Kao Coin contest you definitely should. I'd love to collect a coin with one of your drawings on it. ^^

I mostly post and am socially active on my Telegram channel these days. I used to be very active on DeviantArt and FurAffinity, but then my kiddo came along and commissions picked up and I just didn't have time anymore. I still post to those places thanks to this awesome cross posting tool called PostyBirb but don't actually check up on them or log in there anymore. ^^;
I have a Toyhouse for my own OC's but again the same problem. No time to check it, and no time to draw for myself anymore either. So my own OCs get kind of neglected on art for them.😅

2 years ago
Report Content
Kyu-nei

yay artists!!!! >w<

Thank you!

My art style is heavily inspired off of Crash Fever, and based off of texts such as Dante's La Commedia, and stories like Seraph of the End! I post my art in an application called DrawShow, as I have limited access to anything else T_T

I will post the completed artwork, as I have finished it, I also really like your style! Gumi looks especially lovely~

What are everyone's favourite Vocaloid producers?

I really like Cosmo, Hiiragi Kirai, Hitoshizuku x Yama, Syudou, shitoo and Niru (Nilfruits) to list a few!

I also am into cYsmix, Camellia, Ghost Data, PSYQUI and Hiroyoshi Kato,even though they are not specifically Vocaloid producers.

2 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 6 of 9

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana