Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Drawing

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 2 of 9

Kyu-nei
Level: 32

tHANKS~!

And...the drawing is (drumroll) Ferid! (best character!)

lololol i don't have a life

3 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)
Level: 938

It's ok. Artists are cool people.

(I'm also super glad that this forum is becoming active)

At some point, I'll attempt to do Cat Kao

3 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

I love colour. Though my doodles tend to be monochromatic, as in one colour only but not necessarily black, I prefer colouring my pics.

Btw, a bunch of kao coins were made by me (I'm embarrassed about some of them, tho) including my avatar. Not sure you can see it properly with your "terrible colour perception" (._.)

3 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

I also love color, but like to use black and white.

Also wow! You made most of the Kao coins? That's really cool :D

I can see your avatar, I recently am trying to get better at using colors and the whole color theory thing

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

I believe about 30 of the 300 or so kao coins have come from art contests we've had I the past. The majority of them are done by our artist, Saki.

Karlla's contributions are quite excellent, though!

3 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

These people are so cool!

3 years ago
Report Content
(セイ)
Level: 17

That's really cool that you've made some of the kao coins! I think they're really cute and I like collecting them.

I'm also an artist, but I haven't drawn too much recently OTL

It's kinda a shame since I am planning to make a webcomic one day, but I'm busy with a lot of stuff. I work more with digital but I do traditional doodles from time to time but I only ever do colouring and lineart digital. My main programs for art are CSP and ibispaint haha

These two are my more recent sketches, both of original characters, but I intend to polish up the last one www

hacjti0s6vjkswfdqdnh3ozr6.jpgViskei Band lead singer HIKARUe4e3pdwd8kw4uavxqcnivsyjp.jpgMy OC Ryuu cosplaying Raskolnikov, hence the

Also sorry for the images being massive :'))

3 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

I believe about 30 of the 300 or so kao coins have come from art contests we've had I the past. The majority of them are done by our artist, Saki.

I think those numbers are waaaay off.

We have 330 coins in total. The first contest alone produced 37 user made coins, plus 62 contributions from the second contest. Roughly 30 of those came from me. ^^

I love Sakis works. But some of the user made coins are really great, too.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Sorry about that! I just pulled the numbers out of my head - was not at the computer at the time. I totally agree with you - some of the best ones came from those contests, including yours!

3 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

セイ - Wow! That art looks awesome!

Karlla and マイコー - I like Kao coins because their designs are cuuute!

I can't believe that this art forum is probably more active than others X)

3 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

Maybe instead of coins, we could contribute pics for かおちゃんのレッスン next time. Or ppl can post their own kao drawings in the picture challenge over on discord, and others can battle over finding the best caption.

This forum is usually very quiet. It's more lively over on discord.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I have no issues with other people posting images to work elsewhere on renshuu! I just want to take it easy with crowdsourcing projects so I don't get overloaded :)

3 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

I'm thinking there should be a thing on Renshuu for posting fanart and other cool art things

Just a thought ;)

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

There isn't a place (outside of the forums) for that yet, but the discord is definitely welcome to that kind of stuff! If you're interested, the link is under the community group in the menu.

3 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

Ok, sounds good

Though I don't use discord yet, I think that it's a good thing we at least have a good art spot -u-

3 years ago
Report Content
shirokitsune
Level: 1023

I would not say that I am an artist by any means but There is an app I use called sketch a day that has a different topic everyday and you post what you draw. It might be a nice challenge for you.

3 years ago
Report Content
Kyu-nei
Level: 32

So I tried ibis paint... This is my first time lol

I can't color... This is just the lineart

i2rky2vucmdh4uskan3u5bkyq.png
3 years ago
Report Content
(セイ)
Level: 17

That looks amazing for your first time, Ferid! Great job!

3 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

What's Ibis paint?

3 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

I think Ibis paint is like one of those digital drawing softwares

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 9

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana