Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Drawing

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 7 of 9

Kyu-nei
Level: 32
445815c13bf17c1bd7bef40e622dcb0405bb5d84abb15338.jpg

As said, here is the completed artwork! I couldn't upload the 4k version, as it is well over 50mb.

2 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)
Level: 937

yay artists!!!! >w<

i draw too!! ^^ i love everyones art here.
i especially love kyu-neis art haha. it reminds me of adekan with the incredible detail. i think youre the only one in the world who can make art like that, so i hope you dont worry about not being good enough lol 'cuz you are. I can totally imagine someone hiring your skills to illustrate a light novel.

and i realised that i share some fandoms with some of you! :D

9eb3367a50cd8a1cca791a207ce4542e9363f91ba4618be4.png

heres some doodles for genshin, vocaloid (ok its not utau but close xD), the kaochan fandom, and undertale c:

do you guys post your art on other places on the net? i'll happily give you a follow!

ps: I love your oc カメリア x) id draw them too but I ought to ask permission first.

You can draw my OC in your style, just as long as there's some sort of credit (like don't claim the OC plz)

Honored to be drawn :D

2 years ago
Report Content
koinu78
Level: 10

oh shoot Ive been totally sapped of energy lately xD; my bad. thank you guys for the warm reception though <3

yuyoyuppe is my all time favourite vocaloid guy. i only listened to new stuff back in 2011-ish, so my music tastes are stuck way back there lol. niki and deco27 are some other good ones i can think of. Cx also, i love your latest artwork!

カメリア :3

Camellia is fun to draw! and yeah i have ocs too, i don't want people to claim them either xD so i wont haha

I swear i knew how to upload things last week but ill just link it for now lol https://sta.sh/01f6q6q20yjy

Hi! Very cute arts. Thank you for sharing them with us. <3

I love your cute Kao-chan over there. If you didn't get a chance to enter their last Kao Coin contest you definitely should. I'd love to collect a coin with one of your drawings on it. ^^

I mostly post and am socially active on my Telegram channel these days. I used to be very active on DeviantArt and FurAffinity, but then my kiddo came along and commissions picked up and I just didn't have time anymore. I still post to those places thanks to this awesome cross posting tool called PostyBirb but don't actually check up on them or log in there anymore. ^^;
I have a Toyhouse for my own OC's but again the same problem. No time to check it, and no time to draw for myself anymore either. So my own OCs get kind of neglected on art for them.😅

thank you! i hadn't known about the kao coin contest. and aw too bad that you're too busy for some aspects of art. i hope youre having a good time anyway!

2 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

Koinu, I saw your art post thingy...IT'S SO CUTE >///<

2 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

Hi Artists and Renshuu Folks! kao_great.png Sorry for the Hiatus, art will come soon.

In the meantime, enjoy the Lonely Wizard from Inscryption :D

2827692d21da7fd59d481c1614abe59b7a452478309f1fff.png

(I drew this lil' boi who needs to see the world)

2 years ago
Report Content

Cuuute, even if I don't know what Inscryption is. ^^;
Random observation but the left hand (from our perspective) look really good and I find it appealing for some reason. X3

2 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

Inscryption is like a combination of DnD, card games, and rpgs.

I'm glad you like the left hand! That was unintentional for it to be appealing but I can't unsee it now XD

2 years ago
Report Content

Recently, art-wise, I've been working really hard on a desktop pet of Solid Snake and Otacon from Metal Gear. it's an Ukagaka/Ghost, which were an early 2000s otaku thing, but there's been a bit of a resurgence in recent times, especially the english community! I'd hope to translate them to Japanese one day so I can wiggle into the JPN Ukagaka community, but for now they're only in english ^-^

I draw everything you see pretty much by myself and I program them as well. (For reference, Otacon is the one on the left, and Snake is the one on the right.) Otacon isn't finished yet but Snake is pretty much complete in my eyes! I might add extra things to him later but I'm happy with him as he is now. I actually am working on coloring Otacon today, but I need to draw his arm poses before I put him in the Ukagaka.

2549375994c88e323c9b282483065259f779b135473822bc.gif

I also recently drew this piece, too, and I like it a lot ^-^ (sorry for the large images!)

a6ff628da5368030c5e1b11e6163aee8195a930065fdfd70.png
2 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

To the person above: I LOVE THE SMALL ANIMATION OMG

2 years ago
Report Content

haha, thank you! I actually major in animation, so being able to combine that with my programming work was very fun!

2 years ago
Report Content
ミヌイールー
Level: 131

Excellent artwork everyone! kao_punch.pngkao_sparkle.png

2 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

^

ありがとうございますよ!:D

2 years ago
Report Content
ミヌイールー

Seeing other’s art always gets me inspired! I’ve always liked art and I’m new to renshuu, so this is kinda my comfort thread! I made these a couple months ago and wanted to share! (I hope they load)

69551adacb92b680cf9766fb1fcc5434a0b7ef0340b74b7a.jpg
2 years ago
Report Content
ミヌイールー

The only way I could get two works to load was to do two separate posts kao_worry.png If anyone has any tips for what I could do to improve I’d love to hear them!

8302b302203fb72eab7784b11840da257df17f4661cbf3b7.jpg

2 years ago
Report Content
Kyu-nei
Level: 32

Hello! I'm glad to see many amazingly talented people here!

I've been really inactive due to:::stuff:::

but i have a little wip to post! It's a big project for me right now.

Current progress 16 hours!

I hope that we can all share our art more, and I am grateful for this space.

Design and concept proprietary to myself, so no touchies! >_<

Based on Lovecraft and Talmudic lore.

b2f8e4a785b0e2b4bcb82ac947a136b484afda6d857e08db.png
2 years ago
Report Content
ミヌイールー

スゴイ! I always have trouble with detail, so when I see art such as this I always have a great appreciation for the time and effort that goes in! There’s so much going on! I can’t wait to the the finished product! kao_sparkle.png

2 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

Kyu-Nei, Hi! Welcome back!

That drawing is so detailed, すき!

2 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

Hi have some 'Thank You 'Art >:D

34f83b85e5e2279ec4fde70e82ffd5b10edf14d648c65147.png

This is dedicated to Renshuu, being the platform for me to study Japanese and express my artistic side (both of which I'm very passionate about). Thank you for being a great place to find myself!

2 years ago
Report Content
ミヌイールー

スゴイ!かおーちゃんはかわいいいい!!kao_sparkle.png

2 years ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)

ありがとうございますよ!

2 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 7 of 9

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana