Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Drawing

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 9 of 9

HonokaSki
Level: 151

Anyways, I don't think anyones interested but here's a little sketch I just drew of a bunny/human.

9 months ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)
Level: 938

Anyways, I don't think anyones interested but here's a little sketch I just drew of a bunny/human.

That looks great! I like the spread arms, it conveys personality :D

9 months ago
Report Content
鹿
Level: 43

I want to say my drawing i s not that very very very perfect but i want to teaching you in this topic how to be more perfect in anime drawing!!.

9 months ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)
Level: 938

I can also offer general drawing tips! We're happy to help artists out

9 months ago
Report Content
Level: 317

Here's my Splatoon OC I really wanted to experiment with the watercolor brushes on Krita, but I think I ended up using a weird chalk/paint hybrid brush instead. Oh well

3 months ago
Report Content

I draw everything you see pretty much by myself and I program them as well. (For reference, Otacon is the one on the left, and Snake is the one on the right.) Otacon isn't finished yet but Snake is pretty much complete in my eyes! I might add extra things to him later but I'm happy with him as he is now. I actually am working on coloring Otacon today, but I need to draw his arm poses before I put him in the Ukagaka.

(Referring to the images in the original post.) I don't know if you're still active on here, but your Metal Gear fanart is amazing!

3 months ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん
Level: 137

I did this drawing of Felix and Lee Know ('s ear because he didn't fit on the page) from Stray Kids, and I would really appreciate any tips on how to improve. Thanks (please help because I'm struggling, also does Felix's eye look a bit bruised?)

By the way Felix is the one on the left and Lee Know is the one on the right and I strongly recommend their music.

3 months ago
Report Content

What I like: facial features, color choices

What needs work: planning

3 months ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん

What I like: facial features, color choices

What needs work: planning

Thank you so much for the advice!! Yes, I definitely need to work on my planning.

3 months ago
Report Content

Hello, I also happen to be a artist, I can do digital but I prefer paper, any criticism that could help me with my art?

3 months ago
Report Content

Hello, I also happen to be a artist, I can do digital but I prefer paper, any criticism that could help me with my art?

I'm not sure if the random pencil scribbles are a part of the piece or not, but they are a bit distracting and could be erased. (I'm referring to the second image, top right of the canvas.) Aside from that, the art style is very nice

3 months ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん

I felt bad for leaving Lee Know out of the previous picture that I did (see the picture a few posts above) so I redid it, but with both Felix and Lee Know this time.

Would it be possible for someone to give me some advice again? It looks really scruffy - idk but my art never really looks clean and finished, which isn't good

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 215

Would it be possible for someone to give me some advice again? It looks really scruffy - idk but my art never really looks clean and finished, which isn't good

That can look very cool though! Your drawing looks really good As long as the lines are relatively equal in visibility, especially the lines around the edges (which yours are fine) When I draw I go over the lines and make sure they're thick (or thin) enough

1 month ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん

That can look very cool though! Your drawing looks really good
As long as the lines are relatively equal in visibility, especially the lines around the edges (which yours are fine) When I draw I go over the lines and make sure they're thick (or thin) enough

Thank you so much for the advice! I found it really useful. I'll try to control my line thickness in the future when drawing :)

1 month ago
Report Content

This drawing is incredibly nice! It looks like you drew with an ink pen, which can be troublesome because the ink can smear everywhere and is difficult to erase. I would recommend sketching everything with a blunt pencil and going over the sketch once or twice with a sharper pencil. Once everything looks clean and the lines are sharp and defined, I'd suggest using an ink pen to carefully go over the lines. You can erase any unneccessary pencil lines after the ink is completely dry, but give the ink plenty of time to dry to keep it from smudging. (This technique can be very difficult because it requires a lot of clean ink lines, so you may want to skip the inking part and just go over the sketch a few times with a sharp pencil to get the same general effect.) I hope this helps

1 month ago
Report Content

Pencil sketches depend a lot on the quality of the materials and the media. Good quality paper—alas, it’s not cheap!—will allow you to really dig in with your pencils and get the texture you want. Make sure you have a few different grades of hardness and softness, and feel free to make liberal use of the eraser. It’s not cheating. I’m also fond of smearing, although that can mess things up pretty quickly.

1 month ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん

I did this drawing of Felix and Lee Know ('s ear because he didn't fit on the page) from Stray Kids, and I would really appreciate any tips on how to improve. Thanks (please help because I'm struggling, also does Felix's eye look a bit bruised?)

By the way Felix is the one on the left and Lee Know is the one on the right and I strongly recommend their music.

I just re-looked at this drawing and realised how weird and wonky Felix's face looks 💀💀💀

Oh well... I'll probably be saying the same thing about the drawing I just did in a few weeks' time

For reference, here's the actual image:

I'm already beginning to see how different it looks...

This drawing is incredibly nice! It looks like you drew with an ink pen, which can be troublesome because the ink can smear everywhere and is difficult to erase. I would recommend sketching everything with a blunt pencil and going over the sketch once or twice with a sharper pencil. Once everything looks clean and the lines are sharp and defined, I'd suggest using an ink pen to carefully go over the lines. You can erase any unneccessary pencil lines after the ink is completely dry, but give the ink plenty of time to dry to keep it from smudging. (This technique can be very difficult because it requires a lot of clean ink lines, so you may want to skip the inking part and just go over the sketch a few times with a sharp pencil to get the same general effect.) I hope this helps

Wow - this advice was really detailed, and I'll definitely try out these techniques the next time I try a drawing

Thank you so much!!

Pencil sketches depend a lot on the quality of the materials and the media. Good quality paper—alas, it’s not cheap!—will allow you to really dig in with your pencils and get the texture you want. Make sure you have a few different grades of hardness and softness, and feel free to make liberal use of the eraser. It’s not cheating. I’m also fond of smearing, although that can mess things up pretty quickly.

Thank you for the advice!! I don't think I used very good quality paper - it was a random sheet of A4 printer paper that I found in my rucksack lol. Maybe I'll get some better quality paper :D

1 month ago
Report Content

I remember experimenting with a charcoal pencil once and getting some very beautiful, dark lines on my sketch... But, when I reopened the sketchbook, the charcoal had smudged everywhere and made a complete mess out of my entire sketchbook I guess what I'm trying to say is, be VERY careful with smudging soft lead pencils and charcoal if you decide experiment with them. (You can usually "test" the smudginess of a drawing utensil by drawing a line and running your finger over it a few times. This usually isn't necessary for things like charcoal because it WILL get on your hands no matter what.) You can prevent some of the unwanted smudging by removing the paper from the sketchbook and placing it somewhere safe. Hopefully this is a useful lesson for someone.

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 9 of 9

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana