Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Grammar Miscount

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

VorpalPlayer
Level: 1374
This has been going on for years. If it says I have 5 terms to study, I actually have 6. Kanji and Vocabulary counts are accurate, but Grammar counts are always one off. Am I the only person to have this problem?

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Sorry about that! It is possible that the issue existed before, was brought up and fixed, and reappeared.

However, I'm unable to know of an issue if it isn't brought up. It looks like the schedules have all been fully studied at the moment, but if you let me know the next time it shows that data (and not study it afterwards), I'll be more than happy to check it out!

3 years ago
Report Content
VorpalPlayer

I have 2 N2's listed, but if you click on it, you'll see three actual questions. I'll leave it for today so you can see it.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Thanks for the info! It was a setting, not a bug :)

I jumped into the Schedule Settings (the full page, not the quick settings). The "mix in terms for review" was turned on a bit, so it was adding a term because of that. I turned it off for you.

Let me know if you have any other issues!

3 years ago
Report Content
VorpalPlayer

Thanks so much!

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana