Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Sounds stop playing after about a dozen clips are played

Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu

エッセル
Level: 778

Exactly as said in the title, the renshuu app stops playing any sound after a dozen or two clips have been played in a quiz. This started for me about 12 hours ago. Force closing and reopening the app makes sound work again for about a dozen clips, and restarting the phone doesn't prevent it from reoccurring.

This issue first happened earlier in the night, and that time it also corresponded with all widgets and app shortcuts but one on my homescreen being wiped out. Consequently, the sound issue is probably with my device itself, but since it only happens with renshuu, I'm wondering if that might give anyone here an idea about which system function may be messing up.

Android device/model: Samsung Galaxy S9+

Android OS version: 10

App version: 1.0.20210630

Edit: After letting the app idle for a bit before starting a quiz, I can confirm that it's time instead of or in addition to interval.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260

It's definitely not just you! I am looking into it, but all the information you gave is extremely useful, thank you! I'll report again when I have more info!

If you can, I'd love to know about how long you are letting it idle, and are you letting the app sit open, or are you switching to another app and returning to it?

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260

Good news - I believe I have it fixed. Please let me know if you see the issue again.

3 years ago
Report Content
エッセル
Level: 778

The issue does seem to be fixed, thanks!

In case it comes back and this info helps, I had left the start of a quiz open while going to do other stuff.

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana