Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - renshuu news - October 2021 (Halloween Festival!)

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

マイコー
Level: 256

Japanese Basics schedules

Our 17 lessons, written by a Japanese teacher to cover the absolute basics of Japanese sentence structure and grammar, are now available to all in schedule form!

The schedules seamlessly blend these lessons with grammar quizzes made specifically for beginners! To enable these, go to Learn > Japanese Basics in the menu and you can build the schedules at the bottom of the page.

October Festival!

From October 1st to 31st, look out for simple, 1-2 minute challenges on your dashboard! There's no grading: trying is all you have to do! Complete each challenge to fill up your stamp card, and end the month with free renshuu pro or Kao-chan XP (your choice!)!

Kao-chan coin contest

We are running a drawing contest for Kao-chan coins! (October 1st - 31st) Submit your entry/entries for a chance at some renshuu pro and some real-life Kao-chan stickers!

Get all the info and see current entries by tapping on the button below the Stamp Card on your dashboard.

2 years ago
Report Content
gdartfow
Level: 1464

I know it isn't graded and it's just for fun, but maybe you could show some words belonging to the festival's category once the time is up? Feels like it could be a nice way to pick up some new vocabulary that we've missed...

Also, would it be possible to keep showing the list we've written? There were 2 words I wanted to check in the dictionary whether they were real or completely made up in the heat of the moment. 😳

2 years ago
Report Content

That is so awesome! I love this event! Thank you so much for this:)

ありがとうございます!

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Glad you like it!

So, I made a few changes. It will not affect already submitted answers, but it will now show your list after you submit it, even if you refresh the dashboard or come back later.

2 years ago
Report Content
ちゃん
Level: 970

Thank you very much for this awesome idea! (^-^) I really like the daily challenges. Unfortunately I missed the first day... so does this mean I can't really complete the full stamp card?

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

At this point, no. I'll think about if there's a way to offer "catchup" points later on in the month :)

2 years ago
Report Content
ちゃん
Level: 970

Yay, great! Thank you very much! ^_^/

2 years ago
Report Content
こはく
Level: 387

Thanks for doing this! It's a fun way to get some expressive (rather than receptive) practice.

Also, I, too, would like a chance to get catchup points, as there were definitely a few days I missed.

2 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana