Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - All the coins!!! (goal)

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 1 of 2

shirokitsune
Level: 1023

I just want to share this goal as it will make me more likely to work on it. I want to get all of my remaining Kao coins by April 1st of next year (130 days from today) I have 36 common, 19 silver, and 7 gold coins left to collect. That means if I were to buy all of them with points from previously earned coins I would need 1830 points. That divided by 130 means I need to earn about 14 points a day. As more than likely I will earn a couple of the coins without having to purchase them I will set my goal to 10 points a day. This means I could have to study 10 tests a day or I could end up studying 1 test if I get a silver or gold coin that I already had.

2 years ago
Report Content
shirokitsune

A follow up!
I have 80 days left until my target date. I have been steadily working on collecting the coins.

I redid my calculations to reflect the coins I have received as well as my current collected points.

I will need to collect 11 points a day if I don't receive any new coins from today on, much better than the original 14 points a day!

2 years ago
Report Content
Wolfino
Level: 300

って!q(^-^q)

2 years ago
Report Content
matt_マット
Level: 67

These coins are the best.

Especially the ones made hastily in MS paint.

2 years ago
Report Content
shirokitsune

I am in my final stretch to get all the coins before April 1st! With 38 days left I need to get a total of 8 points a day!

2 years ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1200

ってさい!

2 years ago
Report Content
shirokitsune

I have done it!!! 13 days before schedule I have collected all of the Kao coins!

I don't know why but I feel a sense of relief.

2 years ago
Report Content
Level:

おめでとうございます!🥳🎉🎊

2 years ago
Report Content

Having finally collected all 400 myself, I now I have a much better appreciation for why shirokitsune created this topic. All of the last several coins were time-limited super-rare coins, and it seemed to take forever to earn the 100 bonus points each one required.

Belated congratulations. 🎉おでした。

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Kao-coin contest coming next month

1 year ago
Report Content
shirokitsune

With the new update to the coins my journey has begun again! My new goal is to collect them all by the end of the year! This means I will need to collect a total of 25 points a day. The first time I did this I was only shooting for 10 points a day and somedays I felt burnt out. Seeing as I have been wanting to study more recently though this might help me form a new study habbit!

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Sorry for pushing your goal back *laughs*

1 year ago
Report Content
shirokitsune

I have been working my *** off and I currently only need 14 points a day to complete my goal of getting all the coins by the new year.

I have mixed feelings right now. When I am trying to get points for new coins I tend to do multiple tests a day each having about 25 questions. When I am not going for coins I tend to do one big 300 question test in vocab followed by one 10 question kanji test and a 10~20 question grammar test. I have to admit I look forward to getting coins but I feel like after I collect them all I will be stuck in a rut without drive again.

Maybe I will try and create a goal for the garden. Any ideas?

1 year ago
Report Content
Wolfino
Level: 300

I was going to suggest getting the land expansion, but you already have that... I think the next most expensive item is the torii gate? Or maybe you can make a huge farm or grow one of each tree?

1 year ago
Report Content

Wolfino, I’m pretty sure shirokitsune can buy everything in the store and still have money left over. My idea isn’t much better: a race to one million. I think I can collect a million kp by Easter, but that depends on what exciting new items get added to the garden store between now and then.

And incidentally, you can’t just keep buying more plots of land: it’s one to a customer.

EDIT: The prizes for the March stamp card rally pushed me over the 1,000,000 mark. Time to think of a new goal!

1 year ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1200

Challenge Idea. Try to fill up all of the unused space in Kao garden with tiles

Before expansion, you can fit ~25x20 floor tiles = 500 tiles

After expansion double the width ~ 2 x 500 = 1000 tiles

1000 tiles x 500/tile = 500,000

There's 6 different colors, so you could do it 6 times to mark your progress

Each time you finish a color, and move onto the next color, post your progress and the next color you're doing to keep motivated.

6 x 500,000 = 3 million

That seems like a significant accomplishment.

If you want to save real estate, you could just do one or two 10 x 10 blocks, and it is still 10x10x500x6 = 300,000 per 10x10 block.

1 year ago
Report Content
shirokitsune

These are all good ideas thank you!

I think I will maybe make a goal of 500,000 coins by the end of June but I still have to see if it is even possible. There is a daily and weekly limit so that might not be plausible. I will finalize my next goal around New years

1 year ago
Report Content
shirokitsune

I have done it! I have collected all of the kao coins! I think my next goal will be more along the lines of increasing the number of words studied on here.

1 year ago
Report Content

Congratulations. I got mine a few days ago. I’m trying to hit 500k coins by New Year’s but it’s going to be tight.

Edit: didn’t quite make it, about 25k short.

1 year ago
Report Content

I have done it! I have collected all of the kao coins! I think my next goal will be more along the lines of increasing the number of words studied on here.

Congratulations! That is so cool! I have only managed to get about 5000 kao coins at a time as of right now.

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 1 of 2

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana