Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - All the coins!!! (goal)

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Years Studied: Too many
Studying: Intermediate Japanese Revised (Plus anything I find)
Level: 789, : 945

I just want to share this goal as it will make me more likely to work on it. I want to get all of my remaining Kao coins by April 1st of next year (130 days from today) I have 36 common, 19 silver, and 7 gold coins left to collect. That means if I were to buy all of them with points from previously earned coins I would need 1830 points. That divided by 130 means I need to earn about 14 points a day. As more than likely I will earn a couple of the coins without having to purchase them I will set my goal to 10 points a day. This means I could have to study 10 tests a day or I could end up studying 1 test if I get a silver or gold coin that I already had.

8 months ago

A follow up!
I have 80 days left until my target date. I have been steadily working on collecting the coins.

I redid my calculations to reflect the coins I have received as well as my current collected points.

I will need to collect 11 points a day if I don't receive any new coins from today on, much better than the original 14 points a day!

6 months ago
Level: 130, : 10

って!q(^-^q)

6 months ago
Level: 61, : 40

These coins are the best.

Especially the ones made hastily in MS paint.

6 months ago

I am in my final stretch to get all the coins before April 1st! With 38 days left I need to get a total of 8 points a day!

5 months ago
Studying:
Level: 678, : 1,699

ってさい!

5 months ago

I have done it!!! 13 days before schedule I have collected all of the Kao coins!

I don't know why but I feel a sense of relief.

4 months ago
Years Studied: 6 months
Studying: Just as a hobby!
Level: 295, : 225

おめでとうございます!🥳🎉🎊

4 months ago
Getting the posts

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana