Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Favorite video games?

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Years Studied: 6 months
Studying: Just as a hobby!
Level: 356, : 293

I'm into Touhou, Len'en, Celeste, Undertale/Deltarune, and Minecraft.

6 months ago
Level: 133, : 3

My favorite video games so far are Omori, Undertale/Deltarune, Hollow Knight, A Hat in Time, and the original PVZ.

6 months ago
Level: 530, : 381

Hi

My favorites are Splatoon 2, Uno, Tetris 99, Minecraft, Human Fall Flat, and maybe some others soon

Oh yeah I forgot Legend of Zelda BOTW (Age of calamity is okay)

I think that's it for now

4 months ago
Level: 64, : 41

Hi

My favorites are Splatoon 2, Uno, Tetris 99, Minecraft, Human Fall Flat, and maybe some others soon

Oh yeah I forgot Legend of Zelda BOTW (Age of calamity is okay)

I think that's it for now

Im replaying Zelda Oracle of Ages right now on the game boy

4 months ago
Years Studied: 11/2
Studying: フランスします。
Level: 101, : 156

Subnautica, Skyrim (elder scrolls V), Minecraft and Halo.

Currently I’m playing “subnautica below zero”

4 months ago
Years Studied: Too many
Studying: Intermediate Japanese Revised (Plus anything I find)
Level: 832, : 964

It depends what language I am playing in.

If I am playing in English I like the newer 3d games; BOTW, Monster hunter series...

If I am playing in Japanese I like old RPGs; Chrono trigger, FF3~ (I don't really care for 1 and 2), Dragon quest series.

4 months ago
Level: 7, : 28

I'm into ALL THE LEGEND OF ZELDA GAMES, and ACNH (animal Crossing new horizons), anime games, FORTNITE, Roblox (not rlly a video game, but still), Miitopia

2 months ago
Years Studied: 0
Studying:
Level: 20, : 17

I love to play psychological horror games, specifically visual novel ones. I find it super fun! Two of my favorites are Cooking Companions and DDLC, But I also like to play choose your own adventure games as well. My personal favorite is Bad End Theater!

1 month ago
Level: 19, : 7

My absolute favorite franchise is Fire Emblem! Sometimes the stories need improvement, but I always enjoy the character interactions, and each game's gameplay is different while still sticking to the main expected formula.That being said, I have a soft spot in my heart for Dragon Quest IX; it's probably my favorite, even though it's the only Dragon Quest game I've gotten to play so far

1 month ago
Years Studied: \_(ツ)_/
Studying: .
Level: 5, : 87

Minecraft and Assoluto Racing, not sure why but somehow I never lost interest despite playing both for 2 years

23 days ago
Level: 15, : 9

My absolute favorite franchise is Fire Emblem! Sometimes the stories need improvement, but I always enjoy the character interactions, and each game's gameplay is different while still sticking to the main expected formula.That being said, I have a soft spot in my heart for Dragon Quest IX; it's probably my favorite, even though it's the only Dragon Quest game I've gotten to play so far

I love fire emblem too! ( ╹▽╹ )/

My favorites are FE4, FE10, and FE3H (I am going through 3Hopes right now).

I have not played IX, but i did beat DQ11 recently. It was a lot of fun! I like playing RPGs a lot. This year, I also beat Chrono Cross (Not remake), and I am looking forward to playing Live A Live next.

22 days ago
Level: 5, : 0

Death stranding 👉👈

22 days ago
Getting the posts

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana