Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - New YouTube channel coming soon!

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

shirokitsune
Level: 1023

Hello everyone!

Recently I have decided to create a YouTube channel covering Japanese kanji and grammar.

As you can see there is no content currently but I will start production in March with actual lessons later this year.

https://www.youtube.com/channe...

To help raise money to get the channel started I decided to create a shop where you can buy your name in Katakana with either cherry blossoms or a samurai.

These will mainly be on hats and stickers. Some people even asked for water bottles.

https://www.redbubble.com/peop...

If you don't see your name but would like to have your name added to the list please comment below with your name or DM me!

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

I wish you the best! shirokitsune checked this post with me before making it, and I wholly endorse it.

2 years ago
Report Content

we love to see new resources! I hope for the best in your future production!

2 years ago
Report Content
matt_マット
Level: 67

Interested! Please let me know when content is released.

2 years ago
Report Content
LeonidasRowyn
Level: 19

Oh I love this.

6 months ago
Report Content
shirokitsune
Level: 1023

An update:

I had quite a busy year with switching jobs and some other familial problems but production has started again.

I am planning on doing a Kanji of the day series covering readings, stroke order and common words via YouTube shorts.

I already have the first 300 days planned but it is taking me a while to record good quality sound with two babies running around.

I hope to start the series before the New Year so if you don't want to miss out please subscribe!

Also I would love feedback so I can create the best material for you guys.

6 months ago
Report Content
Level: 318

It's nice to hear that you're still working on this project! I wish you the best of luck!

6 months ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana