Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Music

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

アップー
Level: 278

Hi!

I wanna be able to play music while using the app. Is there a way to this coz as soon as I switch apps to Renshuu it stops the music.

2 years ago
Report Content
stupidguy
Level: 182

Are you listening to music through Youtube?

I'm not usually on my phone, so I have only one guess as to what the issue is.

1. Youtube automatically stops/pauses when minimized unless a premium is paid.

This happens on my phone too. I don't even need to have another app up. It behaves this way even when Youtube is in a browser window.

However, other music services don't do this.

2 years ago
Report Content
yarnandmk
Level: 281

On my iOS device it does the same. I use Apple Music. I guess it’s because renshuu plays audio when you review stuff, so your phone must think “audio focus should be on the app that’s currently on the screen rather than a background app”. I’ve not found a way to get past this.

2 years ago
Report Content
アップー
Level: 278

I use Renshuu on my iPhone and listen to music on Apple Music. So I’m looking a way to play music while using Renshuu on my iPhone.

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260

This is something that I need to fix - it is unfortunately harder than it should be due to the way that renshuu was built, but it is an issue that I'm aware of.

Basically, the audio in renshuu stops the background music. Because renshuu is a blend between a true native app and a web site, it does not have as clear of a path to fixing this as other apps do.

I apologize for the inconvenience!

This is not ideal, but you can always disable the auto-playing of audio after a quiz question so nothing plays automatically unless you request it.

2 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana