Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Mark as Wrong

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

ブレンダン:D
Level: 588

Marking the last question in the quiz wrong doesn't reload the quiz to redo the wrong question, it takes you to the finish page. A parallel behavior is with the mark as correct feature, where marking the last question right if it was wrong reloads the quiz to take you to the finish page. (reload means the grey overlay and the spinning thing, not the browser reload)

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Yea, that is going to be a trickier case to handle, but I hope to get it knocked out.

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Should be better.

2 years ago
Report Content
ブレンダン:D
Level: 588

Now clicking the mark as wrong button brings you to the same screen, the correct screen. Clicking that one again allows you to re-answer the question.

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Should be a bit better, but not sure if I've covered all the possible paths for that action.

2 years ago
Report Content
Lansor
Level: 1160

I really like this feature. It's very seldom needed but really great in those few times I need it. I tried it today. It seems like the level counter got stuck. What I did was that I failed that word normally during the quiz. Then when I went through my failed words after the quiz I marked it correctly and then pressed the mark as wrong button.

I'm pretty sure the word was but it's level 5 now, not 6. :-)

This is what happens when I press the study button:

6e47f870379250eb8d851e0c6862ab074f667251e86c25d0.jpg
2 years ago
Report Content
Lansor

The counter sorted itself out today. :-)

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Every day, the schedules are rebuilt with the new day's data, so any numbering issue will always fix itself 24 hours later, at the latest.

Still want to fix the underlying issue, though! Will keep looking into it.

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I believe I found the issue! Do let me know if you see it happen again.

2 years ago
Report Content
Lansor

I managed to make it happen again. What I did this time was I clicked "mark as wrong" but the quiz only reloaded and the button was still there so I clicked it again. The quiz just reloads and the button was still available so I continued with the quiz. The card was correctly marked as incorrect and showed up again but now i have 2 red words after I've completed all (exactly like the picture I sent here earlier but 2 instead of 1).

I don't know if this is relevant but when the word showed up for review again I failed it normally. So during the normal review I clicked "mark as wrong" twice, during the first review of missed words I failed it and then the third time I got it right.

1 year ago
Report Content
Lansor

Whops, this time it resulted in my 900+ days streak getting reset also.

1 year ago
Report Content
Lansor

It happened again. I pressed "mark as wrong" during the review of failed words and nothing seemed to have happened so I pressed it again, still nothing. When I continued with the review the marked word did show up again. After the quiz it says I have 1 left to study but if I press the button it says I have nothing to study. Just as the last time. This time I only have a 90 day streak though so not as sad :P

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Are you referring to the daily streaks of studying each type of terms (vocab, kanji, etc.) on the Stats page of the dashboard?

1 year ago
Report Content
Lansor
I have a few master schedules that I study. If I complete 100% of the questions every day, a very satisfying counter gets increased at the bottom. When I used the "mark as wrong" button on the 18:th, my mastery schedule dashboard(?) showed that I had 1 left to study but if I pressed the study button I was told there were no reviews to do so I couldn't keep the streak going. But no worries, I remember that it's over a 1000 :P I just mentioned it in case that helps finding the problem easier. That it's not just visually showing 1 left to review. The graph that shows the number of questions per level also had 1 red left, but not even on the correct level since it moved up during the review.

85a2ffdf4cf0e189c69e9c6bb2ed37ce361864a44cf2680d.jpg
1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Oh! I'd be happy to fix that for you. Can you give me the schedule names?

1 year ago
Report Content
Lansor

It's called "Kanken" (id: 97136) and the 2 times I had 1 review left undone because of this bug were the 18:th this week and then around the 22:th of april this year. I think it said 911 days then.

It seems to me that it works fine if I only press the button once so the bug might just be that the button does not disappear after being clicked which enables scattered minds like mine to schedule the same word for review twice or whatever. kao_worry.png

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Fixed the numbers. And I'll adjust that button to adjust once pressed once, thank you!

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana