Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Listening questions doesn’t work for one of my schedules

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

寿 sushigo
Level: 331

How do I turn on the listening questions for te app? It works for only one of my schedules. My own list is stuck with the same message “make sure listening is enabled”. I’ve tried switching the listening questions on and off but that didn’t help. I don’t understand why it does work for one schedule but not the other.

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Sorry to hear you're having issues, and I have no doubt I'll be able to knock out the issue.

Can you tell me which schedule(s) you are having problems with, and when that message appears? For example, are you pressing study on the dashboard and that message pops up, or is it somewhere else?

Ps: In advance, I did make a change that may help somewhat.

2 years ago
Report Content
寿 sushigo
Level: 331

It works now, yay!
I logged in via a webbrowser instead of the app, and turned on an additional listening type,I’m not sure if that was the key though. (The messaged popped up when I pressed study on the dashboard.)

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Great to hear! It was...probably the change that I made, but nonetheless, I'm glad that it's working.

2 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana