Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Studying sentence : changing translation

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Funambule
Level: 160

Hello,

For work, I can change the translation to one more accurate but I do not see how to do that with the sentence. Could someone explain me how to do that ?

The only stuff I found is to report a problem but, it do not allow you to change the sentence.

Have a good day

2 years ago
Report Content

Press the down arrow to downvote the sentence and you will be given the opportunity to suggest a better translation.

2 years ago
Report Content
Funambule

I found the feature but it is not what I want to do. I want to put my translation in my language. I am no one to judge if the english is accurate neither if my way of translating can suit other people speaking the same language as me. So I would like to do it the same way as the word one, where I can just use my translation.

I also tried to add the sentence which were already part of my schedule to my schedule with my own translation but only some got caught and they are in red as in : can not be studied een thought it is the same sentence I am currently studying. I just changed the translation to one better suited for me.

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Thanks for the info - I will try and add this in the future. While it is possible to add custom definitions to vocabulary and kanji (that stay private to you), it is not yet available for sentences. I will try and add this in the future!

2 years ago
Report Content
Funambule

Ok, thank you very much.

2 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana