Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Adding lessons to schedules

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

サブリナくん
Level: 126

Hello, I'm fairly new so I apologize if I posted at the wrong place. So I want to study noun counters. The daily task takes me to the lesson page and I see it, but when I click on "Study", it takes me straight to the quiz. I would like to study the materials first, how can I find it? I'm having trouble with using the app, it would help me a lot if someone can help.

fyi, I have a basic account, so I am aware that I can only study the first two. Is that why I can't "schedule" it?

Thank you so much.

2 years ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1195

There's a few lesson in the grammar that are set up differently, so they don't act like the other grammar lessons (they can't be scheduled). Namely: noun counters, verb conjugation, adjective conjugation, and verb transitivity.

One thing you could try, which would get you most of what you want is to add a schedule for the following vocabulary lesson:

"Numbers and Counting" by Johannlynx

2 years ago
Report Content
サブリナくん
Level: 126

There's a few lesson in the grammar that are set up differently, so they don't act like the other grammar lessons (they can't be scheduled). Namely: noun counters, verb conjugation, adjective conjugation, and verb transitivity.

One thing you could try, which would get you most of what you want is to add a schedule for the following vocabulary lesson:

"Numbers and Counting" by Johannlynx

Thank you so much!

2 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana