Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - How do I review what's in a schedule without the learning?

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

nixius
Level: 184

Sometimes I just want to review without learning.

5b20b8ebe636ff6127d50228bfeebcfd3a0fe13da32481c9.png
1 year ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1180

A few ways:

-go into schedule screen, go into settings and set new terms per quiz to 0, and change it back when you want to.

-use the Focused review button in the schedule screen (this won't lower the terms to review number, but will let you review, without new terms)

-from the dashboard, under the schedule name, change the "Learning Pace" to "Review" , and change it back when you want to.

1 year ago
Report Content
nixius

Thankyou, i will give these a go.

i looked at focus review but didnt really see thw option for just the outstanding review items

1 year ago
Report Content

When viewing your schedules, there is a link at the bottom of each schedule after the words "Learning Pace". When you click the link, you can change the setting so that you don't learn any new terms until you have reviewed the old terms. I do this on all my schedules, so if I'm pressed for time I can do my review and just stop without going on to new terms.

1 year ago
Report Content
nixius

Do you mean this (pic below) :o? Works a treat, thanks a lot! I'm on desktop, and had to click the cog wheel then more settings to see it.

21516b69bedd25e857924ffae49d9241800e68656c1f0582.png
1 year ago
Report Content

Right, that's it!

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana