Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - best tips for making a study plan for the N3

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Exams Talk: JLPT, Kanji Kentei

じゅこぴ
Level: 4

as the title says, i want to take the n3 in december. However, i was wondering if anyone had any tips for creating a study plan. (i really want to be prepared for it.) right now i'm taking lessons with a japanese teacher on italki (even though they're conversation based, i could always ask her if she does jlpt prep as well) and i have the TRY! n3 book coming in the mail. Anyway, any help would be much appreciated!! thank you! kao_yoroshiku.png

1 year ago
Report Content
Level: 203

The study plan that got me a Pass was doing the Anki N3 Tango deck (20 new words a day with about 3 weeks to a month extra for only review [no new words]), Shin Kanzen Master Reading and Grammar Books, and do the practice listening tests on YouTube.

Bonus: Watch Nihongo no Mori N3 targeted videos.

1 year ago
Report Content
Level: 333

Of course it's going to depend on your own personal strengths and weaknesses. Taking lessons and practicing conversation with a native Japanese speaker is a great start! Good job!

The quality of the Shin Kanzen Master books can't be stressed enough. They're tough but they do work. I found grammar was my most difficult point so I'd recommend working on that, especially understanding the differences between similar grammar points, which JLPT does test on and Shin Kanzen Master is good at. I think practicing writing sentences with the different grammar points is a good way to internalize them.

On YouTube I really like KemushiChan ロレッタ's channel. She has a couple of excellent JLPT study plan videos. This video really helped me (even though it's about important focus points for last minute JLPT study): www.youtube.com/watch?v=73gOhC...

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Exams Talk: JLPT, Kanji Kentei

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana