Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Can you see your current friends?

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

ミヌイールー
Level: 131

How do I know if I have friends or not? I accidentally hit the “add friend” button while decoding a sentence, and then hit it again and the button went back to normal, but I’m not sure if it did anything. I looked around in renshuu but couldn’t find a place where friends were.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

On your dashboard (where your schedules are), you should see a "Community" button (left side if you are on tablet/pc, otherwise at the top). If you go there, a friends list should be available.

1 year ago
Report Content
ミヌイールー
Level: 131

kao_yoroshiku.png どうもありがとうございます。

1 year ago
Report Content
gillianfaith
Level: 879

On that note, is there a place to check which users have added you as a friend (that you haven't added back)? I used to just delete the notifications in my inbox, so now I don't know who those people are anymore haha.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

There is not, not yet!

1 year ago
Report Content
Level:

what if i can't see the friends list

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

See the community icon on the home page (may be at the top if you're on mobile) - tap that.

Next, scroll down til you find this section:

1 year ago
Report Content

If you don’t see the friends list on the community tab, open the settings for that tab and make sure the friends list panel is one of the panels that is displayed in your customized layout.

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana