和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Japanese Writing Quirks

Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion



avatar
カメリア(椿)
Level: 1133

As I continue to learn Japanese, I happened to develop a quirk(s) whether its writing or typing or speaking.

I'll give an example. The kanji for now, (今), can be said as こん, and the kanji for day, (日), can be said as にち.


I end up writing こんにちは as 今日は. This isn't common, but this can be an option. Its just like the many ways to say hello! kao_shiawase.png

3
4 years ago
Getting the posts




Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana