Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Kao Garden! - Bug Reports

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 5 of 5

マイコー
Level: 260

Could you give me the specific schedules that are bound but you feel are not growing as they should be?

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo
Level: 470

Could you give me the specific schedules that are bound but you feel are not growing as they should be?

Yes, it's the common words schedule assigned to a peach tree, which has been on "will grow in two days" for several days now. Same with a peach tree with jlpt 1 words (stuck on six days), and a maple tree assigned to jlpt 3 kanji (stuck on ten).

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

So, I didn't check all of them, but I looked at your jlpt 1 words schedule, but it doesn't look like you've studied it in a few weeks? You have to study the schedules for the tree to grow :)

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

So, I didn't check all of them, but I looked at your jlpt 1 words schedule, but it doesn't look like you've studied it in a few weeks? You have to study the schedules for the tree to grow :)

But I studied common words and jlpt3 kanji today and yesterday and jlpt1 at least a couple days ago and it had stayed on those values for at least a week now...

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

The jlpt 1 definitely wasn't a few days ago - I'm checking out the raw quiz logs, and not an entry for many days.

As to the others, I do see them within the last few days. The data that the trees feed off of has been changed in the last few days, so it is possible that it caused the issue. That issue has been fixed, and additionally, I added some extra checks that should help with this.

Please give it 1-2 days, then let me know if you are still having issues with it. Thank you so much for your understanding!

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

The jlpt 1 definitely wasn't a few days ago - I'm checking out the raw quiz logs, and not an entry for many days.

As to the others, I do see them within the last few days. The data that the trees feed off of has been changed in the last few days, so it is possible that it caused the issue. That issue has been fixed, and additionally, I added some extra checks that should help with this.

Please give it 1-2 days, then let me know if you are still having issues with it. Thank you so much for your understanding!

Thank you for looking into it I will get back to you then!

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 5 of 5

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana