Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Kao Garden! - Bug Reports

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 1 of 5

マイコー
Level: 260

This is currently in a private beta. If you want to check it out, please DM me.

This thread is for bugs only! Please note that there are two other threads available:

1. Kao Garden - current status

2. Kao Garden - feedback

How to submit a helpful bug report!

1. Please include a screenshot or video if possible (videos can be sent to michael@renshuu.org)

2. Please provide a clear set of steps for creating the issue.

3. If possible, use the RESET button first and try to create the issue from a "blank" garden.

4. State app (and OS) or browser that you are using.

1 year ago
Report Content
エド17
Level: 366

Toggle from Day to Night caused this happened. (Before)

bb65e1d74ba0de0fe3620ee6fb3184533961978d4c824309.png
1 year ago
Report Content
エド17
Level: 366
19b5dc0d0088d50f5c13bba7f6e07274f45c64c6d4acc45f.png

(After)

1 year ago
Report Content
Uncommonり
Level: 649

Bug: Putting the house into the inventory makes it impossible to place it back in it's original place (see email).
Opinion: I think we should be able to move the house around freely like just like the other objects, seems like it would also be easier to implement.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Wait - what did you press or do to put the house back into inventory??

1 year ago
Report Content
ponurkuvaty
Level: 36

1. When moving the house, the house floats back to its previous place if your cursor/finger vertical coordinate has increased during the dragging (i.e. if you move the cursor/finger up relative to its position when you started dragging, the house will float back).

2. Also the house disappears if you move the cursor/finger too high (outside the Kao Garden window) while dragging. It comes back once the page is reloaded, no matter if the save button was pressed. Probably this is the same bug Uncommonり was reporting.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

I believe both issues should be fixed now!

1 year ago
Report Content
ponurkuvaty

The stuff can overlap if placed next to the right, left, or bottom borders (doesn't work for the upper border).

Link

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Snapping back should be better on the borders.

1 year ago
Report Content
ponurkuvaty

"Grow trees", "Grow plants" and "Toggle day and night" buttons are causing mirrored stuff to return back to the default.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Actually, it was worse than that *laughs* - Save just wasn't sticking the mirror stuff. I have fixed it, but I unfortunately cannot upload it for a couple of days.

1 year ago
Report Content
ponurkuvaty

"Grow trees", "Grow plants" and "Toggle day and night" buttons are causing some stuff to disappear (and go back in the inventory) if the stuff is placed close to each other. Probably the same bug エド17 has reported.

Link

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Should be good. The save feature was not taking into consideration horizontal (allowed) overlaps.

1 year ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1195

None of the quests for "Today" seem to be updating for me. The weekly quests are working though.

1 year ago
Report Content
Menhit
Level: 261

The daily quests don't seem to be working for me. When I do complete one, it is replaced by another quest without giving me any coins. So it seems I have infinite quests as opposed to the seven (?) You are supposed to get but no coins when I complete one. I'm using the android app (idk the version). I did receive coins for the achievements I had completed before the Kao garden was implemented though!

1 year ago
Report Content
shirokitsune
Level: 1023

I am having a similar problem as メン but I am using the desktop version. I started out with 10,000 coins but I am not sure if that is how many I am supposed to have for my previous hankos or not. It turns out every time I reset the page the goals for today also change.

1 year ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

Same problem. Daily goals reset upon reloading the page and points for completed quests aren't given.

1 year ago
Report Content
Menhit
Level: 261

Ahhh the fact that reloading the page changes the daily goals makes more sense. So I guess it's like Renshuu doesn't "lock in" the goals so they can't be actually completed and thus give rewards?

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Daily reset issue has been fixed, sorry about that! It was some test code that snuck in. かった

1 year ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Level: 1260

right now the "collect all" button is not updated properly when individual goals are claimed. so if for example I have 2 goals done netting 420 coins each, the collect all button is saying 840 are to claim. If I then claim one or both of the goals, the collect all button is still saying 840.

Clicking the collect all button after claiming the individual goal rewards will result in getting the 840 credited temporarily.

Example, this week now looks for me like this:

09a916c9ca2b9d15ee6bb803c00124c380f7b5b6ff2d6bd2.png

post claiming the individual item it looks like this:

27929a9cd010aefd1f8297e5759cce45ef2bea834b41a815.png

I now have these many coins:

c6c8cfbe164918f761e7e0e082e069160fffd435feb2c8b4.png

Clicking the collect all results in this:

317fb9362fb5cc7a476682f69f15825508e81a8a0bf0440a.png

Reloading the garden will return my coins back to 12,520; so those collect all excess coins are not actually credited, but I didn't test out yet if I could still spend those extra coins before I reload the garden (and if I do so, if I would end up at negative Kao-coins, potentially prompting Kao to send out some of his debt-collector-cats or something kao_shock.png)

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 1 of 5

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana