Page: 2 of 5

Karlla
Level: 892

Kao-chan has dept collector cats? kao_shock.png

1 year ago
Report Content
shirokitsune
Level: 1023

On the browser and played counter punch. I got 100% but the daily goal of play one game didn't update. Also I am wondering if there is going to be an update where we can access the garden from the title bar and not through the dashboard. Maybe a small icon next to the dictionary or something. It is kind of a pain to constantly click back to the dashboard and then into the garden to check what my other daily/weekly goals are.

Edit: I just noticed that the weekly goal did not update either. It says I still have 0/5 played

1 year ago
Report Content
gdartfow
Level: 1489

After refreshing the page, finished quests appear multiple times:

e86ad4ad9236229afc53ff05a7a573adc4362af9e4008ff0.png
1 year ago
Report Content
guygeva2311
Level: 204
78b0a97a31d863e85bb44fcac60205dc6064e242231f2b9c.png

The "Answer sentence questions correctly" quest in the permanents tab doesn't get updated - I've done some sentence questions before the gardens rolled out, and I've done one now, and it's still at 0.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

After refreshing the page, finished quests appear multiple times:

e86ad4ad9236229afc53ff05a7a573adc4362af9e4008ff0.png

I'll be fixing everything else soon! Quick question - which category is this - weekly, or permanent?

1 year ago
Report Content
gdartfow

I'll be fixing everything else soon! Quick question - which category is this - weekly, or permanent?

These are the daily quests, so you may want to take any debugs now before it resets in 8 hours.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

1. Tapping on individual claim buttons should remove the claim all if none are left.

2. Display of finished quests should be better, also fixing some "press claim button but coin increase doesns't stick" issues.

3. If you claim a quest and the next level is available, replace directly with new claim and do not show the finished one.

Basically, I think all the issues above were caused by the same couple of problems, so I believe everything is fixed (except for the quests not being completed, still working on that).

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

On the browser and played counter punch. I got 100% but the daily goal of play one game didn't update. Also I am wondering if there is going to be an update where we can access the garden from the title bar and not through the dashboard. Maybe a small icon next to the dictionary or something. It is kind of a pain to constantly click back to the dashboard and then into the garden to check what my other daily/weekly goals are.

Edit: I just noticed that the weekly goal did not update either. It says I still have 0/5 played

I'll be considering other ui extensions (possibly a panel on the dashboard) at a later point :)

1 year ago
Report Content
gdartfow

After the fix, some of the daily quests completely disappear:

cee3feb7b3ab4238c2834fa5c068c6087d4e01a8a3b49504.png

To be clear, there were 7 there to begin with. After claiming them and refreshing, I only see 4.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

This has been fixed (it will not fix ones that have already disappeared, but it'll fix all the ones from tomorrow on).

1 year ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

I went to the garden to see the daily quests. Found crosswords there and solved on. Went back to the garden and claimed one of the quest rewards. Tried to claim the other but clicking the claim button (repeatedly) didn't do anything. Reloaded the page and got this... an endless list of the same completed quest making it worth of 400k kao_shock.png Now I don't wanna get in trouble with those dept collector cats...
(the blue bar in the middle is not an issue, just the result of me scrolling beyond the actual screen view)

32a062f2bab6e92843ab46d097a573641f1a3025b6a94ba5.png
1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

If you are having issues with renshuu and have kao gardens enabled, please log out and log back in again. If you cannot do that (app is crashing), clear the user data/cache for the app. This is for both the replicated issue as well as any speed issues. The issue should be fixed, but some data is left over in your "copy" of the user session that cannot be cleaned out unless the above is done.

1 year ago
Report Content
shirokitsune
Level: 1023

Quick draw daily challenge not updating on Android

1 year ago
Report Content
ドリス
Level: 675

3. If you claim a quest and the next level is available, replace directly with new claim and do not show the finished one.

I think this is pretty confusing UX. Would be better to be consistent and require claiming of each quest. Or, just auto-claim all quests? (The latter is the better solution IMO.)

Related question: If a daily quest is completed and the coins not claimed by EOD, are those coins automatically awarded?

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

1. They are automatically gathered if daily or weekly ones are finished, but not claimed.

2. This is common-ish UI on quests for some games (in particular, a rather popular mobile game I'm on at the moment). If you finish two levels of a quest before you go to claiming, you do have to tap both of them. However, it might be a good idea to auto-claim levels that aren't visible.

Now, if you do "claim all", it does grab all available, visible or otherwise.

@shirokitsune - There was a typo, should be good now.

1 year ago
Report Content
gdartfow

After the visual issues were fixed, looks like the repeated quests are back:

93434919c82e5f2da210b49d7d83d13f3971e023fc21341c.png
1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Do you mind logging out and back in so see if it clears that for you?

1 year ago
Report Content
gdartfow

Do you mind logging out and back in so see if it clears that for you?

Didn't help. I'm on PC, if that makes a difference.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Log out/in one more time, please :)

1 year ago
Report Content
gdartfow

Log out/in one more time, please :)

The weekly quests look fine now, but the daily ones are still repeating.

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 5

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana