Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Kao Garden - Discussion

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 2 of 4

すねだ
Level: 1374

I like there being more quests as someone with a couple of maxed out hankos! but I am not excited about having to actively become a farmer or something to see my achievements. I come here to study and not for games. I would love an option in the menu where you can just see your general big achievements stripped down without the gaming elements (just like there are for kaocoins and adventure mode)

It's not that I fully want to opt out, but I don't want it to become a distraction

kao_worry.png

Edit: I am also sad that I can't see the level, or have any indication anymore of achievements already achieved in the current system (especially the permanent ones, which level or step it would be at). Part of the motivation of hanko for me was seeing how far I have come instead of seeing how much I have left to go.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

Definitely noted!

And don't worry, you WILL have a way to see your original hankos, and the values for those WILL continue to be updated.

Edit: In fact, I may just (in addition to a link below the garden) make it a toggle between Kao Garden and old-school achievements.

I have no intention of removing any achievements or progress that people have made, though!

1 year ago
Report Content
すねだ
Level: 1374

Thanks! I'd love to be able to access both!!
Keep up the good work kao_heart.png

1 year ago
Report Content
shirokitsune
Level: 1023

So, at some point, I want to add a way for people to buy coins, with it being strictly understood as "this is a way to help support renshuu", and not as a way to lock away items, or create a paid gacha system, or any of that nastiness.

So, I do hesitate to add anything that has a "chance" of something coming up, because app/play store rules regarding gacha mechanics are complex, and I don't want to have to include rarity information in the app description for something that is 100% optional, and is only going to apply to a small % of people who may want a way to support renshuu in smaller, one-time amounts.

One way around this is to only allow the option via a browser. I have heard that play store and app store also take a percentage of in app purchases. To avoid this Netfix makes it so you cannot subscribe through the app as it would mean a percentage would have to to go google or apple. Other apps actually raise the price of in game items if bought through an app vs a browser. If you wanted to include it without having to supply the gacha mechanics maybe you could set it up so only gacha coins can be purchased via the browser but can be used via the app similar to the netfix subscription.

1 year ago
Report Content
gdartfow
Level: 1464

What happens if I complete a quest (daily/weekly), but forget to collect it?

Are those coins gone or are they automatically awarded during the reset?

1 year ago
Report Content
Pinkie
Level: 795

how to switch from day to night on PC?

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

1. If you forget a quest, it'll automatically collect the coins for you when the next day/week comes. We're not *monsters* over here! ww

2. Night/day is automatic based on your time zone. If you are talking about light/dark mode, go to the settings panel and search for "night".

1 year ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1180

Very, very minor cosmetic thing...

I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but I would prefer that the coins that can be earned for an uncompleted quests be displayed as: normal + bonus rather than the just the total

e.g. for a quest that earns 100 with a 289% bonus, I would prefer if the coins that can be earned are listed as "100 + 289" rather than "389"

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

I can definitely consider that.

1 year ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)
Level: 920

I absolutely LOOOOVE How the data from the Hankos transfer to the permanent goals :D

1 year ago
Report Content
Menhit
Level: 261

I know there's a button for making trees grow, but what do I need to do to make the flowers grow?

1 year ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)
Level: 920

メンさん, there is a chance that the plants grow when you achieve the goals posted, whether that's studying a schedule or something in the games category, you can find some details by looking around the Kao Garden.

1 year ago
Report Content
Menhit
Level: 261

Ahh I see. Thank you!

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

The tree building mechanics will be added in the next week, most likely! Still trying to decide exactly how I want to do it.

Will eventually have an explanation for everything in kao garden, but if you tap on a flower bed/garden, it explains how to get them :)

1 year ago
Report Content
MuMe
Level: 849

I would like to suggest that you can place your kao-chan collection in your garden.

This would combine the level system and achievement system together in a nice looking creation. And that would be a good motivation to bring as many to level 100 as possible. Because completing them will unlock more of them to place.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

I plan on it! Specifically, it would be impossible to redraw every possible combination and make them look good within the garden. So here's what I'm thinking:

1. Add an indoors along with the outside

2. Finished adventure kaochans will come as portraits that you can hang on the walls in the room(s)!

I also plan on having a kao-coin photobook that you can place somewhere, and when other people visit your garden (profile), they'll be able to flip through and check out what you've earned.

1 year ago
Report Content
Anonymous123

After buying a bunch of stone lanterns with money obtained from the repeated quest bug, I found myself feeling regret.

Regret for my shameful behavior...

Regret for inviting the wrath of Kao-chan's debt collecting cats...

And most of all,

Regret for buying too many stone lanterns.

It would be nice to have the ability to sell your goods back to the store (even at a discount) after they've been purchased.
And if possible, please reset my Kao Garden, so that I may atone for my sins.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Hahaha, I'll keep that in mind. Not sure if I can get it in soon, but before the main release, yes.

As to the reset, I can add that for you as soon as I get these quests fixed, that way I can properly reset you and get you your coins back.

Question: when you have multiple of the same thing in your inventory, do you want to see each one separately, or just have one visual element, and a number next to it for how many you have?

1 year ago
Report Content
shirokitsune
Level: 1023

Personally I like seeing the number of a specific item and not each individual item.

1 year ago
Report Content
Anonymous123

Personally I like seeing the number of a specific item and not each individual item.

This would be my preference as well

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 4

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana