Page: 3 of 4

マイコー
Level: 262

Done! It looks quite nice.

1 year ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

How long does it take until I see a growing process on my plants? Or what are the requirements (e.g. # of studied terms)?

As far as I'm aware the background trees are fully grown, so what is the "grow trees" button good for?

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

1. Any day that you study one or more terms (of any time), there is a 17-33% chance that each flower/plant will grow one level. I believe you top out at 33% if you study 30 terms over the day. The growing is checked for each plant separately.

2. There is only one tree at the moment (apple tree) - we'll have plenty more. The grow trees button is just to test that's growing, but eventually, they'll be tied into your schedules (most likely).

1 year ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1198

Would it be possible to adjust the size of the "hit box" for the trees to reflect their current displayed size ? i.e. small hit box for seedling, big hit box for fully grown tree

Currently, a seedlings hit box covers the same size as a fully grown tree. In the picture below, trying to click on the hit box for any of the lanterns or statues in this picture, results in clicking on the hit box for the seedling, which seems a bit unintuitive.

e715ae5e7fad2a78da01537982f7d2aadd2a83f99f2c943b.jpg
1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Hmm...I bet I can do that, let me add it to the list.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Actually, that may be more difficult than I thought. So, I could easily assign different sized hit boxes for each one. However, let's say you have the seedling, and because the hit box is smaller, you can drag it higher on the panel than the full sized tree. Once the tree grows out, it would potentially clip with other things and/or the top of the garden.

It would be doable, but not easy, to catch the clipping at the upper edge of the screen, but ...much trickier to calculate the full size when comparing it to everything else that it might run into.

I'll think on it some more, but it might not be something I can do in the next few days.

1 year ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1198

Just wanted to provide some positive feedback. The lanterns lighting up at night looks great, the sort for the quests is very handy, and the sentences on info boxes for the items is very cool. Thanks for all your hard work.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Glad you like the changes! We have more to come throughout August as we aim for a general release. We then have a long list of features to release slowly over the rest of 2022.

1 year ago
Report Content
ジェン~1984
Level: 527

I have a stupid problem. I can't find the store anymore to buy things for Kao Garden. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. 😳

1 year ago
Report Content
gillianfaith
Level: 877

I have a stupid problem. I can't find the store anymore to buy things for Kao Garden. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. 😳

Click on the "Edit Garden" button at the bottom of the garden, then the button for the store will show.

1 year ago
Report Content
ジェン~1984

Ohw, thanks. Than I missed it somehow. I'll give it another go.

1 year ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

Is that intentional? I like the idea of adding example sentences to the items, but when it's using different readings for the same word, it's kinda irritating.

8770a50a470397b7095ec91d0154fb876ff2c7c1d37f48bd.png
1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Should be fixed!

1 year ago
Report Content

I absolutely love the fact that the clouds move; however, it’s weird to have them bounce up and down. Could you just have them drift offscreen and then reappear on the horizon?

1 year ago
Report Content
ジェン~1984

My Orange tree has a slight issiue. 😅🤣

87889b7aa9f586215942c272d12f1285ddde558dd0a37d68.jpg
1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

I'll think about the clouds. I plan to have a weather system in there in the fall so we can have japanese weather reports, haha.

The orange tree - tap on edit garden, then tap the tree, and the leaf icon. You can choose to link a schedule to the tree.

I'll try to make this easier to do - a few too many steps there.

1 year ago
Report Content

How do the plants grow? Is there a button?

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

I'm working on making things clearer, so thanks for the question. The plants have a 1/3 chance of growing every day that you study! Doesn't matter what you study, so for 95% of renshuu learners, you'll basically see a chance once every three days.

The first check is the day after the plants are planted, so there will not be any growth on day one.

1 year ago
Report Content

Do they automatically grow, or is there a button?

I have been studying for a while, but my plants are not growing at all.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

It's automatic! I try to keep needless clicks down. It is random, though...so the gardens have been available for about 4-5 days - that means, on average, they will have grown once, but it's not unreasonable for some to have not grown yet.

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 3 of 4

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana