Forums - Kao Garden - Discussion

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 4 of 4

OK, thanks.

1 year ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

Can we get blue pansies/violets and white anemone, plz?

i'd still love to see wisteria in my garden, maybe as a crooked tree to grow or finished plant. Would be awesome if it had seasonal changes, too.

does the garden change colours in autumn?

that reminds me, momiji (as a tree) and bamboo (maybe as kadomatsu for new years?) is a must in every jp garden.

kao_sparkle.png

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

We are adding more flowers, it just takes time. While I'd love to have the garden change colors in the seasons, keep in mind that it's a LOT of artwork that needs to be redrawn or recolored. It is something I'd like to add, but we're working on expanding the store and other features first.

Re: momoji - we do monthly drops of new items, and this month's is coming on the 3rd (Monday) :)

1 year ago
Report Content
Karlla

Take your time. Probs makes sense to give out new items based on their season.

Looking forward to the new items.

will we be able to harvest the fruits of our work one day? Although I wouldn't know what to do with them from there. Lol

What happens when I take out a fully grown plant? Can I just stick it back as it is at a later point? Or does it revert to it's seedling form and I have to regrow it?

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

stays grown!

1 year ago
Report Content
ジェン~1984
Level: 527

Do we get to keep the cat? I really like it!

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Of course! Although the cat is permanently in the store, even limited edition items will remain after you've bought them. Nothing is every removed.

1 year ago
Report Content
ジェン~1984
Level: 527

Ohww, thanks. I thought it would only be there for Halloween. 🎃

1 year ago
Report Content
Karlla

omg, the sound ...

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo
Level: 470

We are adding more flowers, it just takes time. While I'd love to have the garden change colors in the seasons, keep in mind that it's a LOT of artwork that needs to be redrawn or recolored. It is something I'd like to add, but we're working on expanding the store and other features first.

Re: momoji - we do monthly drops of new items, and this month's is coming on the 3rd (Monday) :)

First of all, I'm so excited about the cat and finally kao-chan! <3

Concerning the seasons, especially winter, maybe you could just drop a few heaps of snow randomly, that just cover the lawn and maybe the roof of the house? Or maybe like snowfall in the background...

1 year ago
Report Content

Where Is the kao-chan? If it only went out to the beta testers, when will it be avaliable to the public?

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Open store, go to "My Garden" - it's where the pets are :)

1 year ago
Report Content

OK, found it, but where is th kao-chan? I don't see it in the garden.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

As it notes - you send it out to the garden, and it'll appear later! Usually, it just takes leaving and returning to the garden (easiest is to tap the dashboard icon up at the top, or the site logo if you're on renshuu.org)

1 year ago
Report Content

Got it. Thanks!

1 year ago
Report Content

How long does it take for the kao-chan to switch positions?

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Should be hourly.

1 year ago
Report Content

OK, thanks!

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo
Level: 470

By the way, it would be really cool if there was like some place to view others' gardens without having to click on different profiles (because many turn out to be empty). Maybe there could be some kind of gallery, or I don't know, a best of by item count or most recent or something?

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 4 of 4

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana