Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Is there an easy way to 'peek' what's coming on a schedule tomorrow?

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

nixius
Level: 184

For example, just knowing the headline count of reviews per schedule.

I find myself wondering sometimes if I want to study right now, or if it will overload my reviews tomorrow.

I don't have a lot of time to study, so being able to manage the time I do have is very valuable.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

There is not, but that's a good idea! I'll consider it for a future addition.

1 year ago
Report Content
nixius

I suppose you could potentially add that to the focused review options, to peek tomorrow and maybe even "do tomorrows reviews".

I could see myself getting a quiet day and thinking "I could do tomorrows" whereas the focused reviews for me at the moment feel like I'd always be taking on too much.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

The way the system is set up, if you do a review that is not ready yet, it will just review it, and not push the mastery level up, so that would have to be changed as well should this be implemented at some point.

1 year ago
Report Content
nixius

Yeah, I think the idea of completing tomorrows reviews and it effects the algorithm needs some more thought if it's a good idea, but just peeking tomorrows review numbers I'm hoping is more simple :)

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

If you need just numbers, they are available separately on each schedule summary. Just tap the name of the schedule, and the daily goals for future days are listed there!

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana