Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [Megathread] Looking for study buddies? Post here!

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Page: 1 of 3

マイコー
Level: 261

All currently existing threads will be locked, and new ones will be deleted. We do have plans to a more interactive way to find study friends, but let's limit it to this single thread.

If you want to find someone to study with on renshuu, make a post with as much or as little of the information given below:

Japanese Level:
Japanese Focus:
Study Time(s)
About You:

If you'd like to reach out to someone, do not reply here: just tap the mail icon next to their username and you can send them a message.

**Please** also consider our renshuu discord, where we always have discussions going on about learning Japanese, Japanese culture, etc.

1 year ago
Report Content
Level:

i cant go on discord but ok..

1 year ago
Report Content
BurnerByz
Level: 37

Please be my friend

1 year ago
Report Content
< 3
Level: 16

Level Beginner; I know a lot of vocab, barely any kanji, and absolutely no grammar.

kao_don.png︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵kao_yoroshiku.png

Focus 〗 Overall fluency, no specific category.

kao_great.png︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵kao_dance.png

Timing 〗Just about anytime during the day. Timezone: CST

kao_guts.png︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵kao_dejected.png

Me 〗 A random weeb that's obsessed with Vocaloid, likes dark things.

• With that out of the way, please message me if interested! kao_heart.png
1 year ago
Report Content
アリヤさん
Level: 2

Meeee I’m looking for a study buddy tooo

1 year ago
Report Content
opio
Level: 329

Japanese Level: N4~3 (I've been learning for 8 months)

Japanese Focus: be able to have a conversation

Study Time(s) : 2 - 3 hours a day

About You : Hello everyone, you can call me Val ! I'm a 23 years old french software developer. I'm going to Tokyo, Japan for 6 months next year, so i'm trying my best to learn as fast as i can.

1 year ago
Report Content
Level:

HEY WHO WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND?!?!???!?!!!

1 year ago
Report Content
rinn11
Level: 80

Japanese Level: I pass A1 level test (on busu*)

Japanese Focus: Fell like a native when traveling (?)

Study Time(s) Anytime ( 2 hours a day maybe?)

About You: kind of Otaku?

1 year ago
Report Content
Level:

Who ever wants to be my friend, just gimme ur friend code!!!!kao_sparkle.pngkao_sparkle.pngkao_worry.pngkao_worry.pngkao_worry.pngkao_sparkle.png

1 year ago
Report Content
Thunderstrike51
Level: 130

Japanese Level: Beginner
Japanese Focus: hopefully visit one day and not feel completely lost and be able to somewhat understand the things going on around me, also I want to be able to read both manga and books in Japanese and watch anime without subtitles to flex on my friends :D
Study Time(s) - Usually study my words at work and on my lunch break then 2 or so hours at home going through JFZ1 and RTK1
About You: Currently getting back into watching ALOT of anime and reading manga! Hoping to build up my collection! I also LOVE seeing art, so if you've drawn anything at all, I WANT TO SEE IT :D

1 year ago
Report Content
Pinkie
Level: 810

Japanese level: currently studying JPLT3 words and kanji, and JPLT5 grammar
Japanese focus: studying to read my favorite manga and to play Japanese otome games. have no plans to visit Japan or to talk to real people in Japanese
Study times - every day but the time always changes
About me: a 23 years old lonely shut-in who spends days studying and playing games

1 year ago
Report Content
tsys
Level: 5

japanese level: beginner

focus: being able to understand native speakers as i am moving to japan

study time: at least 3 hours a day

about me: im a 17 year old asian american who loves to draw and play rhythm games ! please feel free to send me a message if you're interested !

1 year ago
Report Content
んでんで
Level: 35

Hello there!

Japanese lvl: JLPT 4 + but I got rusty
Japanese Focus: Overall mastery (kanji included)
Study Time: I'm UTC+2 but I don't mind not being in the same TZ
About me: So I'm a 24-y.o. French college student (English-Japanese dpt.) I'm a geeky homey person, and as such have homey "hobbies" like reading, guitar, video games, series, role-playing (recently got into D&D and other stuff.) I'm having trouble getting better at Japanese on my lonesome so I'm looking for...

...my ideal partner: Someone of age, easy-going, at least a rough JLPT 5. It would be amazing if we could be friends, I'll be honest, but if you want to keep it on the more study-focused side, I'm all for it.

Don't hesitate to DM me, ってね!

1 year ago
Report Content

japanese lvl: beginner!! know hirigana and easy phrases.

focus: be able to talk with family, because i am moving to okinawa in a few months

study time: 2 hours a day, 4 at most

about me: 15 year old! half okinawan, half mex. im trying to learn taiko, and i enjoy music and some games. i also like reading slice of life manga and cooking, and drawing.

so..message me if interested? ig?? :)) preferably someone around my age.

1 year ago
Report Content
タハニ
Level: 2

Hi everyone!
my current jp level: beginner
Focus: understand basic jp my the end of the year

Study time: I’m a full time student so I’m currently trying to do 30min - 1hr per day

About me: My name is Tahani, I’m 16, live in uk, I love reading manga & manwah (especially romance isekai) I’m learning Japanese as a hobby.

What I’m looking for in a study buddy: someone around my age

Hope everyone’s having a nice day ^-^

1 year ago
Report Content

Heyo!

Japanese Level: I know all hiragana and katakana, plus a small handful of kanji. Also very little grammar.
Japanese Focus: I’d like to focus on JLPT 5 and work my way up from there. (I plan on being a translator, I’m already learning two languages

kao_sorry.png

)
Study Time(s): I am a student, so anytime in the late afternoon should be fine. My timezone is EST.
About You: Just another person learning Japanese. My age range is 10-15 and I prefer a study partner in that age range as well. I like Japanese music, Sanrio and Vocaloid, as well as the culture. I hope we can study together, make progress, and have fun!

kao_great.png
1 year ago
Report Content
shw00by
Level: 31

Japanese Level: I'd say I'm a beginner (I know ~150 words, and a few kanji here and there)

Japanese Focus: GRAMMAR!! I do not understand Japanese grammar at ALL, so if someone would be willing to help with that, I'd be extremely grateful

Study Time(s): During the day (timezone CST)

About You: I'm just a random person learning Japanese ✩ 14 ✩ I like slice-of-life (and comedy) anime and love Rhythm Heaven ✩ Message if interested in studying together !! (preferably someone in my age group)

1 year ago
Report Content
リスにゃん
Level: 85

First, can you tell me what does 'Study buddies' mean? I mean, if we became friend, and then what are we willing to do next? But, I want to participate as well.

I passed N3 but I think it because of luck.

I'm 26 this year.

I'm concentrating on all of the aspects of language

And of course I'm learning N3 & N2 as well.
Actually I want to go to Japan, but...

1 year ago
Report Content
Lexy27
Level: 64

Japanese Level: N5 (haven't took the JLPT test yet but I am doing revision on it)

Japanese Focus: Conversation and grammar

Study Time: 1-2 hours a day but not at a fixed time

About me: I am 20 years old and I am aiming to study in a Japanese language school within this year and early next year. I don't really listen to Japanese music or watch anime but if you have recommendations I will be happy to check them out and be able to immerse more in the culture :). I hope I can find someone at a slightly higher level than me so I can get corrections if needed. I enjoy watching K'-Drama's and C-Drama's so we can chat in Japanese about them if you like. : )

I hope that I can use this opportunity to practice my Japanese Speaking and listening skills too if possible.

1 year ago
Report Content
Skyleon
Level: 15

My goodness gracious, I'm surprised that everyone was so quick to getting a study buddy (very catchy)! I personally feel like everyone is here is a study buddy to me, but AAAAAAA-

I may join in on this, give me a little time before I make a definitive decision.

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 1 of 3

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana