Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [Megathread] Looking for study buddies? Post here!

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Page: 2 of 3

Li~
Level: 108

Japanese Level: Beginner. I've been studying Japanese for two years but I think that my Japanese current level is JLPT N4.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Japanese Focus: Having casual conversations.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Study Time(s) I study in the afternoon and in the night.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
About You: I love Japanese culture and I'd like to understand さん (Nakata Atsuhiko) 's videos about science. That motivates me to learn Japanese. ^ - ^

Feel free to talk with me in Japanese! I'll be happy to be your friend.

1 year ago
Report Content
Level: 152

おはこんばんちは~

Japanese Level: N4, weak at vocabulary.

Japanese Focus: A little bit of everything.

Study Time(s): Whenever I'm not asleep.

About You: I'm from Indonesia, but more comfortable speaking in English. I like listening to music, play games (rhythm/RPG), and draw things.

Please, feel free to message me at any time. I hope we can be friends

1 year ago
Report Content
sereny8
Level: 134

Anyone can be my friend, I'm not very good at Japanese but I'm only 9 so PLEASE BE MY FRIEND! I'll give you my friend code-しえね. Also I study in the morning mainly from 7 to 8. Also I don't have discord.

4 months ago
Report Content
Level:

Level: I'm a beginner and I just finished learning all the hiragana and katakana characters! I also know a couple basic grammer points. Kanji isn't very hard for me because I already know some chinese characters!

Focus: I want to become fluent in japanese and I'm not gonna give up!

Study Time: I study for 3-4 hours a day, after school. And live I in Canada!

About me: I'm a girl. I love cats, and anime, and japanese music. I also like to skateboard! I want to become a software developer someday! My age is between 10 and 15.

If your interested in being my study buddy, please message me!

Thanks for reading! I hope you have an awesome japanese learning journey!

4 months ago
Report Content
Ranpo edogawa
Level: 57

Level:Beginner. I've been studying for 1 year. Since I'm self studying it I don't have much progress.

Focus: speaking japanese fluently, I'm bad at grammar and kanji

study time:30-60mins a day

About me: I'm clen. I love anime, manga,cats, art, reading. I love learning new languages so I started with japanese.Feel free to message me

(I don't have discord)

4 months ago
Report Content

おはいよ! こんにちは! こんばんは!

Japanese Level: beginner!

I know all the hiragana and most katakana (ッシンソ always trip me up) a bunch of random vocab, a little sentence structure and a handful of kanji (about to advance to N5 if I can just get the kanji down)

Japanese Focus: I want to be able to read novels and understand them so that I can read books not released in English (like the Violet Evergarden and Death Note light novels!) It's also my hope to one day move to Japan with my sister (who is working on getting a degree in teaching English) and be a translator.

Study Time(s): EST, just about any time before 8:30/9:00pm

About You: I am a bit of a Tokyo Ghoul/Sui Ishida fanatic, adore Fruits Basket, and devour anything Kei Sanbe (Erased), Yoru Sumino (I Want to Eat Your Pancreas), and love melancholy stuff. I have two cats and will always talk about them, I'm an author, and I love cooking, baking, drawing, and origami.

Would love to have a study buddy!!

4 months ago
Report Content
アイキズ
Level: 189

Japanese Level: beginner (n5 according to my textbook but I think I've learnt enough in renshuu to be n4)

Japanese Focus: to do well in Japanese class

Study Time(s) im looking for someone to text or converse with. not so much to study together?

About You: Hello! I'm Joan and I'm a secondary school student.

I love learning new things and I'm really serious about learning Japanese. I have been learning Japanese in a language center for one year now.

Regardless of your Japanese level I would love to get to know you so we can learn from each other. Please feel free to message me or become my renshuu friend!!

(I don't have discord)

4 months ago
Report Content

Japanese Level: Beginner...

I've been learning for about 1-2 years, but am taking lessons.

Japanese Focus: I want to have simple conversations w/ people, and be able to write in Japanese too.

Study Time(s): 1-ish hours a day

About You: I'm a girl (I would prefer to lean with someone a bit younger (aka, 9-14), but any age would work) who always liked Japanese culture, and started studying it for fun, but now plan to stick with it. I also like horse riding, swimming, and chess.

I can't wait to get to know you!

(I can't go on Discord or Gmail, so Renshuu messaging would be best

)

(also, what is a friend code?)

4 months ago
Report Content
sereny8

To パイナップル. Hello, would you like to be my friend? I can't use discord. Message me if your interested! You're already my friend!!

4 months ago
Report Content
sereny8

To < 3. Hello, would you like to be my friend? I think I'm about the same level as you and my goals are the same. Message me if your interested. Also I can't use discord.

4 months ago
Report Content
あのアルパカ
Level: 370

~~~~~~Japanese level: intermediate (studying for N3)

(I've been learning Japanese for 2 years)

~~~~~~Japanese focus: better listening comprehension

~~~~~~Study time: 1-2 hours

~~~~~~About me: A 16 years old girl from Romania who likes Vocaloid, video games (Dark Souls, Cuphead, Project Sekai, Project Diva), Pokemon and memes. I'm always online on discord

(message me if interested)

よろしくね~

4 months ago
Report Content
みたい
Level: 125

~~~~~~Japanese level: intermediate (studying for N3)

(I've been learning Japanese for 2 years)

~~~~~~Japanese focus: better listening comprehension

~~~~~~Study time: 1-2 hours

~~~~~~About me: A 16 years old girl from Romania who likes Vocaloid, video games (Dark Souls, Cuphead, Project Sekai, Project Diva), Pokemon and memes. I'm always online on discord

(message me if interested)

よろしくね~

Sent a dm!! If anyone else is looking for an N3 partner who also likes vocaloid then hmu, I'm active on Discord too

4 months ago
Report Content
Pinkyboo
Level: 17

Level: 1 focus: katana study time 1-3 about me: I love games, football,pie and pizza 🍕 I would love a study buddy

4 months ago
Report Content
ぢろ
Level: 24

japanese level: N5 (been studying on and off for two years but plan to get serious now)

current focus: intaking as much vocabulary as i can along with their kanji, overall goal is to be able to communicate complicated thoughts

study time: super flexible but maybe 1-2 hours or more

extra: i have a pretty set plan for learning so i'd like to talk to someone that i could mutually learn from and help

about me: im a teenager, studying for potential schooling opportunities abroad. i do listen to japanese music and read manga a good bit

3 months ago
Report Content

Japanese level- beginner-mid, I understand some words due to studying before I came onto renshuu- little to no Kanji- some grammer?

Japanese focus- reading speaking and writing fluently in Japanese (i plan to study college in Japan and if possible move there completely

)

study time- 1-9 hours and if I can't get it all in then atleast 1-2 hours ever day

about me

- im a female (i won't mention my age for safety reasons) who loves manga anime and really any and all Japanese culture, I'm on a journey to learn how to cook since I have no idea how to and want to learn, I'm the second youngest in my family (may or may not have a fear of my older sister leaving me behind in life) and I love video games such as- genshin inpact, honki star rail etc and due to a childhood obsession I know alot about Pokémon and still keep myself updated, I'm a social butterfly but find it easier to told to peaple online due to my fear of people (mostly adult men) ill also use after names like- 'chan' 'kun', I'm also a anime artist and I'm learning the proper way to draw manga.

If you want to chat send a DM! I come on ever day and will probably stay on till 8-00pm west coast time in the USA

3 months ago
Report Content
27L
Level: 69

Japanese Level:
Probably around N4 level, I have passed the N5 exam and I have gone through the N4 grammar points before just still a bit unsteady.

Japanese Focus

• Someone to primarily study with
  • Someone to primarily watch Japanese content with
  • Someone to take practice test with
  • Someone to primarily cheer and encourage them
  • Study grammar points and compare notes
  • Someone to practice speaking with
  • Someone to go through and discuss practice papers with (This is my main focus right now)
  • Share resources
  • Provide accountability and be held accountable yourself

I don't mind having multiple study buddies or we can have a group to discuss together

. (We don't need to do all of this!This is just a list of what I'm more than happy to do)

Study Time

GMT+7, for availability if we communicate in advance I can make time to have longer sessions where we can talk for like 1-2 hours. If not I am ok with text-based communications.
I’m more active on Whatsapp and Instagram, but I am open to trying other forms of communications. However, I prefer to get to know you guys more on renshuu first before sharing other contact details! (Internet scary...)

About Me

Hello you can call me Lexy(Nickname)

I’m heading to Japan in a few months to study in a Japanese language school so I would like to focus on improving quickly through any methods. Right now my main focus is on going through past year papers and soldifying my N5 and N4 grammars.

I also want to start immersing more in Japanese content.I haven’t really watched much of them so I hope I can get some recommendations and maybe watch them together.I enjoy watching K'-Drama's and C-Drama's so we can chat in Japanese about them if you like

.I absolutel love reading webtoons!!I enjoy listening to music, handicrafts and I also really enjoy reading but I haven't really dabbled into Japanese books yet . I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do in the future and would really like to try doing some translations for dramas and stuff.

I'm happy to do anything as long as it is in Japanese so please reach out if your interested and we can have fun studying together.

3 months ago
Report Content
Level: 58

Hii, I hope to make some study-buddies 🤣

I am starting N2 level, I'll be happy to share resources or create study sessions

3 months ago
Report Content
みたい
Level: 125

I am starting N2 level, I'll be happy to share resources or create study sessions

, would you be alright with an N3 level partner? I'm N3 but I can immerse well, and I've read several manga/books in JP.

3 months ago
Report Content
Level: 58

Meeee I’m looking for a study buddy tooo

, would you be alright with an N3 level partner? I'm N3 but I can immerse well, and I've read several manga/books in JP.

of coursee!! Let's study together!

3 months ago
Report Content
MJhehe
Level: 41

Hiiii, I'd be very glad to make some study buddies

Level: Absolute beginner (I'm just starting out, I've learnt Hiragana and a little of Katakana. I also know a few phrases and words but 0 grammar)

Focus: I'd love to learn conversational Japanese along with grammar and kanji. I'd also love it if you could periodically recommend Japanese reads for my level :)

Study time: sometime between 4pm and 10pm IST

About me: I'm a 21 y/o, currently in the middle of an academic break. I'm working as a remedial teacher in the meantime. I like to read a lot, I'm somewhat of a metalhead and I've recently been watching a lot of anime.

3 months ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 3

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana