Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [Megathread] Looking for study buddies? Post here!

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Page: 3 of 3

Hiiii, I'd be very glad to make some study buddies

Level: Absolute beginner (I'm just starting out, I've learnt Hiragana and a little of Katakana. I also know a few phrases and words but 0 grammar)

Focus: I'd love to learn conversational Japanese along with grammar and kanji. I'd also love if you could periodically recommend Japanese reads for my level :)

Study time: sometime between 4pm and 10pm IST

About me: I'm a 21 y/o, currently in the middle of an academic break. I'm working as a remedial teacher in the meantime. I like to read a lot, I'm somewhat of a metalhead and I've recently begun watching a lot of anime.

Hii!!! I saw your post, and wondered if you wanted to be study buddies? Here is my post - btw, I'm a lot younger than you but we have the same goals! (sorry it's long)

Japanese Level: Beginner... (I only know Hiragana, Katakana, and a few words lol)

I've been learning for about 1-2 years, but am taking lessons.

Japanese Focus: I want to have simple conversations w/ people, and be able to write in Japanese too.

Study Time(s): 1-ish hours a day

About You: I'm a girl (I would prefer to lean with someone a bit younger (aka, 9-14), but any age would work) who always liked Japanese culture, and started studying it for fun, but now plan to stick with it. I also like horse riding, swimming, and chess.

I can't wait to get to know you!

(I can't go on Discord or Gmail, so Renshuu messaging would be best

3 months ago
Report Content
サミ_Sami
Level: 18

Japanese Level: Maybe N4-N3 (I've been studying for years but no longer taking classes so I am forgetting a lot)

Japanese Focus: I would love conversational practice and working on reading and writing, I have a few books I am interested in reading.

Study Time(s): Maybe for around an hour a day but if time allows for it longer hours

About You: I'm a 20 year old digital media major interested in illustration and design. I am trying to work out study abroad applications for Japan this upcoming fall semester. I also lead a small Japanese Language interest group at school. I like art, music, manga, and Nintendo!!

I do use discord and other platform but here is also fine. Thank you and good luck with your studies!!

3 months ago
Report Content
Japanisc00l
Level: 22

FRIEND REQUEST ME PEOPLE i suck at japanese tho

1 month ago
Report Content
Japanisc00l
Level: 22

Heyo!

Japanese Level: I know all hiragana and katakana, plus a small handful of kanji. Also very little grammar.
Japanese Focus: I’d like to focus on JLPT 5 and work my way up from there. (I plan on being a translator, I’m already learning two languages

kao_sorry.png

)
Study Time(s): I am a student, so anytime in the late afternoon should be fine. My timezone is EST.
About You: Just another person learning Japanese. My age range is 10-15 and I prefer a study partner in that age range as well. I like Japanese music, Sanrio and Vocaloid, as well as the culture. I hope we can study together, make progress, and have fun!

I am a student too! And I'm around 10~15 I like music, I learn piano. but you are way better at japanese than me... That's the only problem!

im gonna friend u

kao_great.png

1 month ago
Report Content
かぜさん:)
Level: 49

Hi, I recently started a conspiracy theory about kao-chan being a cat. >:) 😺 BE MY FRIEND OR I WILL GO TO YOUR HOUSE AT 3AM

1 month ago
Report Content
かぜさん:)

Ps kao-chan is a cat

1 month ago
Report Content
kattiaw
Level: 5

Japanese level: I can make simple sentences, I learn letters fast

Japanese focus: I want to study university in Japan

Study time: depends on the homework that has given that day but generally around 2-3 hours per day

About me: I love reading. I'm not too shy but not an extrovert either :3 I am interested in philosophy

1 month ago
Report Content

Japanese level: novice, I've been studying for several months, but I'm nowhere near good enough to have a conversation in Japanese.

Focus: Literacy.

Study time: variable, anywhere between 30 minutes and six hours. I do very little sleeping.

About me: I'm a American teenager, complete with depression and social ineptitude. I'd love to be able to read in Japanese, and I'll read anything that's engaging, with the exception of anything scary. I love anime, manga, fantasy, rom-coms, the smell of new books, Yuri, and extreme weirdness. I'm quite lonely. Also I like board games, MTG, and situational jokes. I speak sarcasm fluently, but I prefer to be genuine in conversation. That's everything I can think of, and my favorite color is purple.

1 month ago
Report Content

Japanese level: I’m very much a beginner, but I do know hiragana and katakana by heart and a few kanji. My accent is VERY bad (at least, in my opinion) since American English is my first language.

Focus: my dream is to go to Japan for university, be able to understand anime, and to be able to have a real conversation with a Japanese person, but I’m a bit lazy with my studies.

Study time: I live in the UAE and don’t really know the time zone, but I usually study from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 4:00 to 5:00 in that time zone.

About me: I’m a girl who’s in the age range of 13-15 and I love Nintendo, Studio Ghibli, Japanese food, some manga, and Japanese culture in general. I’m mostly an introvert and I get lonely a lot because I’m homeschooled. I would love to have a study buddy to help me, and I will totally try to help you as best as I can. It doesn’t matter what your level is, I want to meet you and get to know you! Let’s learn together!

1 month ago
Report Content

Japanese level: I’m very much a beginner, but I do know hiragana and katakana by heart and a few kanji. My accent is VERY bad (at least, in my opinion) since American English is my first language.

Focus: my dream is to go to Japan for university, be able to understand anime, and to be able to have a real conversation with a Japanese person, but I’m a bit lazy with my studies.

Study time: I live in the UAE and don’t really know the time zone, but I usually study from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 4:00 to 5:00 in that time zone.

About me: I’m a girl who’s in the age range of 13-15 and I love Nintendo, Studio Ghibli, Japanese food, some manga, and Japanese culture in general. I’m mostly an introvert and I get lonely a lot because I’m homeschooled. I would love to have a study buddy to help me, and I will totally try to help you as best as I can. It doesn’t matter what your level is, I want to meet you and get to know you! Let’s learn together!

Hiiiii!!! I'm also a beginner who knows the alphabets by heart (not kanji though) , and right now I am working on sentences. I am on the younger side (aka 9-11) but would love to study w/ you! Pls message me if you wanna study

1 month ago
Report Content
ぢろ
Level: 24

theres a lot of beginners here so I was thinking ..

if possible, does anyone want to formulate a group chat of sorts? idk if everyone gets a notification from this forum but we can try to find something that works for everyone

1 month ago
Report Content

That's a great idea, would it be here on renshuu tho? Since some peaple aren't able to go onto Discord or other apps like that, id say make a forum to put out information about the group chat so peaple can give suggestions and also tell you what will and won't work for them

1 month ago
Report Content
theres a lot of beginners here so I was thinking ..
if possible, does anyone want to formulate a group chat of sorts? idk if everyone gets a notification from this forum but we can try to find something that works for everyone

I would love that!!! I would need it to be on renshuu tho... why don't you start a thread and see who joins? I definitely would!

1 month ago
Report Content
れびらめ
Level: 129

Hi, I am Brazilian. I speak Portuguese and English. Learning Japanese.

I'd say I am a beginner. I know hiragana and have trouble with some katakana here and there.

I know some N5 and N4 grammar, but not all. Guess I rushed and started studying a few advanced things before a had some basics completely memorized.

I want to meet someone who I can chat with and is able to correct me whenever I say something wrong.

My studying time is irregular, sometimes I can reply to many messages in a row, other times I will take a whole day to reply.

29 days ago
Report Content
HecFelix
Level: 78

Hi, I am Brazilian. I speak Portuguese and English. Learning Japanese.

Hi, Im brazilian too, it would be very nice to have a study buddy. Im on the first steps here, but Im serious about learning it. Send me a message so we can talk about it ok? Hope to hear from you soon :)

17 days ago
Report Content
SnowyPlayer
Level: 109

Japanese level: Currently aiming for N5. I know all hiragana and katakana, and I know about 20 kanji.

Japanese focus: My goal is to have conversations with Japanese people.

Study time: I study during the afternoon (central Europe time)

About me: I am a teenage boy and I like Japanese songs. I am looking for a study buddy, so that's why I am writing here.

If anyone is interested in being my study buddy message me.

17 days ago
Report Content
- Lılƴ♡ -
Level: 47

I don't mind being friend with anyone here!

LOVE U ALL. ❤️

16 days ago
Report Content
_Art3mis_
Level: 18

Japanese level: Currently aiming for N5. I know all hiragana and katakana, and I know about 20 kanji.

Japanese focus: My goal is to have conversations with Japanese people.

Study time: I study during the afternoon (central Europe time)

About me: I am a teenage boy and I like Japanese songs. I am looking for a study buddy, so that's why I am writing here.

If anyone is interested in being my study buddy message me.

Japanese level: I know all hiragana, about half of the katakana, and a couple kanji.
Focus: Understand songs, anime, and manga
Study Time: About an hour or two a day (EST zone)
About Me: Another teenager looking for a study buddy.

We have similar goals and knowledge. Would you want to be study buddies?

16 days ago
Report Content
Molloween

Hello everyone! Hope your day is going great!

Japanese level: Currently busy with N5. I know all my hiragana and still struggling with katakana but I'm getting there! Kanji is also a work in progress.
Focus: My focus is more on writing and reading than speaking, but I am willing to give speaking a go if needed! I am going pretty heavy on my Japanese since I'm planning to reach N3 as soon as possible!
Study time: I usually do my Japanese when I'm on my lunch break. I will be online after work around 16:00ish. (GMT+2)
About me: I'm 22f and English isn't my first language. I like drawing and reading in my free time! Recently started watching Nanba MG5.

Please feel free to message me! it doesn't matter if it's to be my study buddy or to recommend shows or books!

1 day ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 3 of 3

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana