Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Amount of new words on schedule higher than daily limit

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

kdJ
Level: 82

So basically, the "new terms per quiz" in my japanese basic words schedule is set at 25, but the daily limit of new words for this schedule is 10. Given this, it should pick up to 10 words, right? That's not the case sadly, and introduced 25 new words in the quiz, 15 more above the daily limit

Other issues I've experienced:

-At the end of quiz, the schedule showed that there were 2 words left to review... which shouldn't happen considering that the daily review limit is 100, and the quiz size is 25. So it should go 100, then 75, then 50, then 25, then 0.

-Upon clicking on it, it gives a quiz with 25 terms. But didn't I only have to review 2?

I think my schedule is cursed

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Thanks for the post, and sorry for the issues!

1. If you could - the next time you see the new terms issue, please immediately stop studying and send me a message - it'll be much easier for me to fix if I can look at it while it's still active.

Looking at your settings, though, it may be that there is a misunderstanding and not a bug (I won't be able to tell until I see it, though). You have your quiz size set to 25, and 10 new words a day. So the first quiz should have 10 new words, plus 15 review terms (=25 word quiz). However, that would only remove 15 of the daily terms for review. So you'd be left with 85 after that one. That doesn't explain the "2", but it might be part of the issue. Once I see it myself, I can say more!

2. As to the review issue, let's knock out the first issue and see if this sticks around.

1 year ago
Report Content
kdJ
Level: 82

Thank you for your reply, I'll be sure to message you if the issue comes up again.

Now, in regards to my quiz settings, that shouldn't happen, since I have the "Don't study new terms until daily review is finished" setting turned on. So it should be 4 review quizzes with 25 terms each and a fifth quiz with 10 new words and only 10 new words, not 25. Maybe I didn't explain myself properly, but I hope this clears it up.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

It does make sense, thank you.

I am on vacation at the moment, so it is tricky to jump in and look at these issues while they are still fresh, so I hope you understand. I will try and do what I can, but I will officially be back "in the office" in a few weeks.

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana