Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - All the Japanese apps I use, add your thoughts on what else I should have or if

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Sailor-Jupiter
Level: 8

All the apps I use: Drops, Ryou Flashcards (advanced people), Duolingo, Japanesepod101, renshuu (obviously), LingoDeer, AnkiApp, WaniKani, Hey Japan, MochiMochi, Kanji! , J-Crossword (from renshuu), Kanji Native, Kanji Study, KawaiiNihongo, JReader, kawaiiDungeon, and lastly, FunEasyLearn.

I hope that helped! 😃

(P.S. I only use duolingo to learn kana {kana= hiragana and katakana}, not the words cuz they have a lot of mistakes.)

(P.P.S Check out my question on which male character do you have a crush on? 😍)

Edit: I am also using Kanji Garden thanks to a comment on this post☺

24 hours ago

1 year ago
Report Content

I also use KanjiGarden, it goes through kanji based on "kanji families" instead of jlpt level or frequency. The beginner mode was also helpful when I started out, since it teached the definition and readings more gradually.

1 year ago
Report Content
Sailor-Jupiter

Thanks😁

1 year ago
Report Content
richiie
Level: 12

i really like to use duolingo for kana apart from the other apps, like hey japan and japanese!, is because the kana is not locked behind a paywall (cough cough japanese! app cough cough) and it also makes you practice writing (by writing i mean drawing) the kana. hey japan is really good if you want to study vocab and grammar on the go. (it's basically duolingo, but better.)
i don't really like anki, since it makes it harder to do studying and grinding of learning vocab.

i probably also use quizlet and the genki textbook, like a lot, together. quizlet has flashcards for genki's lessons and official (? pretty sure they are official) answers for all exercises in the book.

1 year ago
Report Content
ざふこ
Level: 12

I recommend using busuu(if you are willing to spend money). and memrise because memrise shows you native speakers

1 year ago
Report Content

These are all the Japanese apps currently installed on my phone. I don’t use any of them anymore except renshuu.

4966023ef13d85125ff2eaa4c90fb7338b91313a25acc5ac.jpg

Also, not an app, but I use https://www.immersionkit.com/ for listening samples of native speakers. I did try Busuu, but their native(?) speakers were too flat, too dull, and most importantly, too slow to be useful to me.

1 year ago
Report Content
Sailor-Jupiter

Thanks

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana