Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - JLPT Exam, July 3rd - your impressions?

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Has anyone had their JLPT exam today? What are your thoughts?

1 year ago
Report Content
Jaylentjx
Level: 5

Which level you talking about?

1 year ago
Report Content

N5. For me, the vocab part was easy, grammar and listening less so. I feel like there was not enough time for reading comprehension - I didn't menage to do the last three questions. The recordings being played only once also didn't help.

1 year ago
Report Content
Jaylentjx

For me is N4. I agree with you totally. It was average for me. Vocab was easy. Grammar, reading and listening were tougher. And it kinda demotivates you when all the 1st question they put were a difficult one and I end up have to immediately skip them. Listening is completely have no time to think, it's on the spot once you hear you have to answer it.

1 year ago
Report Content

Hopefully, we're going to pass anyway, as the treshold for each section is 31-32%. As for further levels, at least I've got the idea how it's going to be like. I'm going to attempt N4 next year, regardless.

1 year ago
Report Content
Jaylentjx

Yes I also think that you should be able to pass N5 and have no problem with N4 next year. Good luck and all the best. 👍

1 year ago
Report Content
Sienne
Level: 149

i haven't been this year, but i took n3 and n2 in the past, and there's never enough time for the reading part... i always have to guess the answers for the last text at least!

1 year ago
Report Content
Jaylentjx

Seems like Sienne should be at N1 native level by now. Heard N2 and N3 are not easy. To be able to pass is a great deal itself already. No matter how u did it, it's whether u get there.

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana